Chapter six

114 AC it was now three years since since the battle of the stepstones is going and today is the second Name day of prince aegon the first child of viserys and alicent.

Maera and Rhaenyra were both out in godswood sitting underneath the tree while reading books and one of the jesters playing a song for them at their guitar.

It was the second name day of aegon their younger brother. But Maera and Rhaenyra wanted to be alone because since aegon was born viserys their father are just trying to marry them both of some lords

Many lords tried to seduce Rhaenyra into some marriage some did try by Maera too because she was the heir to the iron throne but some did not because Maera couldn't bear children due some incident that happened in the past.

Inside the castle everyone celebrated but Maera and Rhaenyra where nowhere to see. Viserys was worried so Alicent who is now the queen looked after them. Alicent was already with her second child her swollen belly couldn't be overlooked .

As alicent entered godswood she spoke up. "You may go now." She said to the jester. "You may stay by order of the princess." Maera spoke while Rhaenyra looked up. "You may leave by command of you queen." Alicent spoke while holding her swollen belly.

The jester stood up bowed and left. Alicent walked closer to both of them. "The king would wish you both to join us." Alicent said softly. "The king doesn't need us there." Rhaenyra spoke up looking away. "Well it's a family feast and- the hunt could may be fun-" Alicent spoke up but Maera cut her off while slamming her book shut. "It's alright you grace." Maera spoke coldly her voice cutting like a blade through the air.

Maera and Rhaenyra both got up but Alicent spoke to them hopefully. "It doesn't have to be like this Rhaenyra and Maera it-" Alicent stopped talking as she saw both of them leaving.

Some time later they all sat in the carriage to the hunt. The carriage rumbled due so alicent held her belly. "Shouldn't you be traveling in this condition?" Rhaenyra asked Alicent bluntly. "The maesters said that nature would do me well." Alicent answerd smiling. Maera only raised her eyebrows. "Well the days are long but aegon came quickly and without fuss." Alicent said trying to take the fear off Rhaenyras shoulders.

A awkward silence came in the carriage Rhaenyra looked down and Maera away when Alicent said that. Even the maiden gave alicent a annoyed look because everyone knew what happened to Aemma the past queen. Viserys only looked in disbelief. Alicent looked away realizing what she just said.

After everyone arrived at the feast and hunt. Everyone talked except for Maera and Rhaenyra. Most of them talked about daemon who was in the battle of the stepstones and mostly Maera thought about it.

After Rhaenyra just had an argument with her father because some lord of House of Lannister. Jason Lannister. He tried to seduce her with some marriage Rhaenyra rode away with some horse Ser christon following her.

In the meantime viserys got a message of what happens at driftmark in the battle of the stepstones. Maera overheard it.

Meanwhile in driftmark everyone thought of a plan on how to defeat the crabfeeders and its leader. Then they sent daemon who should go in there as a trap. Daemon got on his knee as a meaning of surrendering and he grabbed his sword dark sister out of his belt and held it in the air. But as the crabfeeders came closer daemon got for it and attacked. He swung his sword and tried to hold back as many as he could. But many attacks came from above and he got hit with a arrow in the chest. Daemon searched coverd. And ripped the arrow out of his chest. The enemy got closer and daemon thought he had to fight alone.

But as daemon got up he heard a loud dragon roar. It was Maera and cannibal. Daemon was in pure shock to see his niece on the battlefield. "Dracarys!" Maera shouted out giving Cannibal the signal to set fire free. Bright green flames shout out of the dragons mouth burning the crabfeeders army. Then Lord corlys and his army came as help.

They all fought against them, Cannibal burning most of them to ashes. Daemon looked up and smirked being proud. Maera looked down and shouted. "Thought you needed some help, uncle." Daemon smirked and walked away to where the crabfeeders leader is. After the army was defeated Daemon dragged a body behind him himself being coverd in blood. "Sovetes" Maera said to cannibal after the battle. Cannibal roses in the air and flyed away.