eight

ੈ✩‧₊༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊

@KIANAPOLACK posted to their story

ੈ✩‧₊༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊

KIANA HAD BEEN IN THE STUDIO FOR a couple hours, recording her part of her group's upcoming song, control freak. the girl had had troubles trying to concentrate in this particular studio session as she was excited for a certain someone to come and join her. jude bellingham.

the young footballer had messaged her, letting her know that he was on his way. she thought it was a perfect time to have a little break to allow her to mentally prepare herself for jude's arrival. kiana didn't know how to feel about this meet up with jude. if you had asked her a week ago if she was expecting to ever see him again she would've quickly answered with a 'no'.

yes, she enjoyed the time she has spent with him on new year's eve. the kiss was all she could think about when she thought of him, however she never knew it would come to hanging out with him. his eagerness caught her off guard but she let it happen, not thinking anything would come out of this. he was a very famous footballer player after all, all eyes were on him. let's not forget the fact that he doesn't play in this country. on kiana's end, FLO was really taking off and the more recognition they were getting, the busier they were becoming. although, she wasn't going to let that get in the way of her having fun and getting to know the boy.

after a couple minutes of scrolling on her phone, the studio door opened, with a tall man walking in. jude had finally arrived. kiana placed her phone down on the coffee table and stood up walking towards him.

"hey, you made it." she smiles at him. she noticed he was holding a paper bag which she assumed was the food he promised.

"i did, and i've brought food." he smiles back handing her the bag of takeaway sushi. he watched as she takes the bag and places it on the table when he then brings out the flowers he had hidden behind his back.

"i also got you these." he mumbled nervously. jude wasn't sure if the addition of flowers was doing abit too much as meeting kiana in the studio was so casual, however he wanted to make the effort. and it looked as though kiana appreciated them as she eagerly took the flowers off him.

"oh my tulips! they're my favourite, how did you know? they're so pretty jude." she gushes, she has never had a guy buy her flowers before.

"well, i may have had a little help from stella and trent. i'm glad you like them." kiana got closer to jude and reached her arms up and wrapped them around his neck as he pulled her closer to his body gently holding her waist, completing the hug. jude took in her sweet scent not wanting to let go of her, something he could really get used to.