twelve

april '23

ੈ✩‧₊༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊

E! NEWS HAVE PUBLISHED A NEW STORY

TAP TO VIEW

NEW WAG ALERT!

FOOTBALL STAR JUDE BELLINGHAM SPOTTED LEAVING RESTAURANT IN LONDON WITH FLO MEMBER KIANA POLACK

bellingham and polack were spotted leaving a restaurant yesterday evening from what seemed to have been a date

bellingham and polack were spotted leaving a restaurant yesterday evening from what seemed to have been a date. has bellingham found that woman? sources state that the two have been seeing each other since the new year, and that they're "very happy enjoying each others company." the two of them have never been public with any previous relationships, however this one may be different! although previously, polack had been romantically connected to british rapper, dave. however, the two never confirmed that they were in a relationship. fans have started to notice interactions between bellingham and polack occuring on instagram since late december 2022, and comments from their close friends have insinuated that the pair could potentially be an item. could these two be the next big couple?

TAP THE LINK FOR MORE UPDATES!

TRENDING STORIES —

RUMOURS OF JUDE BELLINGHAM LEAVING BVB

• WHO WILL BE ATTENDING THE MET GALA ?

• PRINCE HARRY'S AUTOBIOGRAPHY

ੈ✩‧₊༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊

@MINDOFKI shared a new post

liked by s.tella, skunkfiles and others

mindofki 🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽

view all comments

username72 she's the prettiest

s.tella you seem happy
mindofki as i should be

skunkfiles girl you need to call me!!!

username28 😍😍

scouser66 hiii kianaaaa
mindofki heyyy trent

whoisjude22 😍

whoisjude22 😁😁😁😁

whoisjude22 🫶🏽🫶🏽

jobebellingham what have you done to my brother 😕

username39 so nobody's gonna talk about the article that's been published about jude and kiana???
username82 wait what!!!
mindofki WHAT ARTICLE

username53 OMG THE PAP PICS OF THEM!!!

s.tella erm girl you're trending...

ੈ✩‧₊༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊

KIANA WAS QUICK TO CLOSE HER instagram app and quickly phoned jude in panic. obviously the two of them had only just been on their first date yesterday and already everybody knew about it.

her and jude were still new, she didn't even know what was properly going on between the two of them. would he get mad that paparazzi pictures of them were plastered all over the internet?

kiana's anxiety settled when jude answered the phone. "hey, you alright?" jude asked.

"i'm not sure, have you seen the pictures of us from last night? they're everywhere." she let out.

"yeah it's crazy." he let out a nervous laugh.

"this is bad, this is so bad!"

"like i wouldn't blame you if you were mad at me."

"why would i be mad at you?" jude sighed. when kiana didn't response he went on to reassuring her that it was ok, because at the end of the day, what else did they expect when they were so well-known. jude was used to this now.
"don't stress about it, let's just let it die down."

"are you sure? like we're not even-"

"we're not what?" jude cut her off. he was nervous that now everyone knew they were 'dating' that it would push her away.

"it doesn't matter. just didn't expect our first date to get exposed like that. with our careers, it would be nice to just enjoy this for ourselves, you know?"

"i understand, i feel the same but it's calm, just means i need to find some better places to take you then, right?"

it made kiana smile knowing that he still planned on taking her out in dates. she was really starting to really like jude and hoped that nothing would get in the way of that.

"you're on bellingham."

*̣̩☽⋆
NIA's THOUGHTS
sorry for the late and short one
uni is killing me i cannot cope
hope you enjoyed this one
please vote and comment
for more xx