thirteen

april '23

ੈ✩‧₊༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊

@KIANAPOLACK shared a new post

●○○

○●○

○●○

○○●

○○●

liked by tennesseethresh, damihope and others

kianapolack green got me feeling lucky 🍀

view all comments

damihope what was once my jumper 🥲
kianapolack such a great brother

6kenza aren't you a beauty 😍

stellaquaresma_ hot mama
kianapolack mwah

username65 *jude got me feeling lucky...
username82 the way i'm still not over those pap pictures
username43 SAME
username20 they look so good together

username32 i'm not buying this jude thing
username48 just admit you're jealous and move on x
username32 jealous? i just think he deserves better
username62 you're a child just leave

indiyahhp yesss 🫶🏽

judebellingham i like green 🙃
kianapolack snap!

username85 wish i looked like her 😫

ੈ✩‧₊༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊

"KEEKS I CAN'T BELEIVE YOU NEVER TOLD HER ABOOUT ALL OF THIS!"indiyah sighed.

the sisters were spending the day together and catching up. indiyah was just coming to find out that their mother find out about kiana and jude the day the paparazzi pictures were released.

"indi you know how she is with men. i just didn't want to say anything until i was sure."

"she would've wanted to meet him and give him a grilling, like she did with dami."

indiyah laughed in response. their mother was protective over her girls, rightfully so. but in dami's case, it was all justified after the casa amour chaos.

"hm that makes sense, and you've literally just had your first date so i'll let you off. just make sure you keep her in the loop." she advised her little sister.

"as if she'd let me get away with it now." kiana rolled her eyes.

the girl stood up from the couch and walked to the kitchen. "you got any baking stuff? i want to make a cake."

"i should do." indiyah followed her sister and led her to her baking cupboard. "i've got this red velvet cake mix?"

"girl that doesn't look like it's in date." kiana laughed as she looked at the beaten up cake mix in her sister's hand. she snatched it off her and checked the date.

"it went off in january."

"i'm barely here, sorry."

the sisters spent twenty minutes looking around indiyah's kitchen for something to make. in the end they gave up on their plan to bake and put on a movie instead.

"should we watch the bratz movie?" indiyah suggested.

"you know i can't say no to that movie."

"if they did a remake i'd want you to be sasha."

"why because i can dance and you can't?" kiana teased her sister.

"what did my stiff hips ever do to you?" indiyah rolled her eyes and played the movie.

IT WAS HALFWAY THROUGH THE
the movie that both girls had fallen asleep. luckily, kiana had woken up in time to watch the talent show scene. her favourite scene.

she got up from where she was sat and excitedly woke indiyah up out of her sleep.

"kiana what the fuck, leave me alone." indiyah yelled.

"come one we need to dance."

"you said i can't dance! what's the point?"

"fine, watch me perform then."

before the singer could begin dancing, her phone started ringing. sighing, she ran over to pick it up and see who was calling.

when seeing the caller id, a smile appeared on her face.

"hello jude, how are you?" she answered. indiyah's head perked up and sent kiana a wink.

"hey ki, i'm good. was just wondering if you're free right now?"

"erm," kiana looked over to her sister, who waved her off informing her that she was free to leave, before responding to jude. "sure, what did you have in mind?"

"just thought we could go for a drive and we could go from there?"

"sound good, let me just send you indiyah's address so you can come get me."

"perfect, i'll see you soon."

゜✧*̣̩☽⋆゜
NIA's THOUGHTS
hi everyone!!!
sorry i've been gone for a bit,
everything's been a bit chaotic.
thought id write this up quickly.
hope you've enjoyed the filler.
i'll be back soon with x
please vote and comment for more
love you all 🫶🏽