eleven

april '23

ੈ✩‧₊༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊

THE DAY OF JUDE AND KIANA'S DATE had finally come. the pair of them had arrived back in england a few days prior and jude had been panicking over organising this date. he wanted it to be perfect.

kiana was looking forward to the date, from the conversations she'd had with jude over the past few days over text and phone call, she had no idea where jude was planning on taking her.

she spent her entire day looking for an outfit which was difficult as jude hasn't given her much to work with. she ended up finding a long black strapless dress which she'd pair with some black heels.

after her outfit was prepared, kiana went to her kitchen and ate a fruit salad she'd made last night. it was a perfect amount to keep her stomach settled until the date. just before she had the chance to wash up, she heard a knock at the door.

opening the door she found a bouquet of light pink roses left on her doorstep. she smiled to herself as she picked them up and walked to the kitchen. she placed the flowers on the kitchen counter and found a note that came with the flowers.

can't wait to see you tonight
J x

kiana let out a giggle and quickly reached for her phone and sent jude a message thanking him for the flowers. she really appreciated the flowers he'd bought for her as she was such a flower girl.

@KIANAPOLACK added to their story

↳ INDIYAHHP replied to your story aw they're so pretty!!!

INDIYAHHP replied to your story
aw they're so pretty!!!

JUDEBELLINGHAM replied to your story
pretty flowers for a pretty girl x

JORJADOUGLAS replied to your story
have a lovely date 🤍

TRENTARNOLD66 replied to your story
i deserve a thanks i helped him with those

SANTANDAVE replied to your story
you still ignoring me yeh?

MADISONMBT replied to your story
they're gorgeous x

*ੈ✩‧₊༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊

JUDE HAD ARRIVED AT KIANA'S apartment to pick her up, he was nervous. the girl had left her front door and had her arms out to give him a hug.