CHAPTER 12

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

── ⋅ ⋅ ── ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

Team Z vs Team Y

── ⋅ ⋅ ── ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

[In the locker room]

You all were sat around in shared room, discussing  a plan for your upcoming match. Although you weren't going to play, since Gagamaru was going in your place, as he traded with you in the previous match, so it only made sense, am I right? Each one of them was unique in their own way, but it was their weapons that made them stand out on the pitch.

Bachira was the first to speak, 

''My weapon is my dribbling. With quick feet and precise control, I can evade any defender''

Raichi chimed in next, 

''My shooting technique is my weapon. I can score from any angle and distance''

Gagamaru boasted, 

''I excel in close quarter plays. I can overpower any opponent with my strength''

Naruhaya added, ''My speed and agility allow me to fly across the pitch, leaving my opponents in the dust''

Iemon, the captain of the team, stated, 

''I may not have one specific weapon, but I am a jack of all trades. I can adapt to any situation and play any position on the field''

Igaguri, the team's tough defender, boasted, 

''My unyielding fighting spirit is my weapon. I never give up and always give my all on the pitch''

Kunigami proudly declared, 

''My left foot has a strong shooting power. I can score with ease from long distances''

Imamura smirked, 

''My speed and technique are my weapons. I can outrun any opponent and make precise passes''

Kuon, the tallest player on the team, stated, 

''My exceptional jumping power is my weapon. I can out-jump anyone and win aerial duels''

As they finished introducing their weapons, You, Isagi and Chigiri remained silent. Isagi was known for his tactical thinking and leadership skills, but he had a hard time distinguishing his weapon.

Seeing Isagi's struggle, Kuon asked, 

''Isagi, what about you? What's your weapon?''

Isagi paused for a moment before answering, 

''I'm not sure. I've always relied on my teammates' strengths to win matches. I don't think I have a specific weapon''

Meanwhile, Chigiri avoided eye contact with everyone. He didn't want to reveal his weapon, as it was his secret advantage on the pitch. You noticed it of course

💭 ''He seems down...maybe I'll speak to him later...

Kuon also noticed Chigiri's discomfort and asked,