CHAPTER 24

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

── ⋅ ⋅ ── ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

Just Another Day

── ⋅ ⋅ ── ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

Another day had arrived and you were out on the training field, surrounded by several soccer balls scattered across the grass. You were the only one there, as per usual. As you stretched and prepared for your practice session, you couldn't help but feel a sense of determination and focus wash over you. Today, you had a specific goal in mind - to improve your scoring technique.

You had always been a great striker, known for your ability to score straight goals with ease. But lately, you had been feeling the need to challenge yourself and take your game to the next level. You wanted to be able to score from any range, to surprise your opponents and leave them in awe of your skills.

As you began your practice, you focused on experimenting with different ways to score a goal. You were already on par with the best of the best when it came to dribbling and quick thinking, thanks to your hard work and the guidance of your coach, Bachira. But now it was time to add another weapon to your arsenal - long-range goals.

It wasn't easy, and it took you many attempts, but you were determined to master this skill. You reminded yourself of the importance of control, something your teammate Nagi had always emphasized. And slowly but surely, you began to see improvement.

As your practice continued, you were so lost in your own world that you didn't even realize when several others had joined you on the field. But they certainly noticed you. Out of all the players present, your form and technique were a sight to behold.

''Damn...It feels like I can watch him all day...'' Kurona mumbled admiringly.

...

''Oi Y/n. Come practice with me'' Rin suddenly spoke up.

💭 ''Holy shit...''

You were startled, causing your kick to be weak and the ball to fly in a completely different direction. Although it just barely missed the goal, the others still gasped in amazement. Even with a distraction, your skills were still impressive.

''F*cking hell Rin! You scared me'' You exclaimed, rolling your eyes at him.

He just laughed, rolling his eyes in return.

''I never got to play with you...so let's have a practice match'' He suggested with a mischievous smirk. You couldn't resist a challenge, especially from Rin.

''Sure'' You replied, a smirk forming on your own lips.

The others around you were buzzing with excitement now. A match between two of their best players was something they couldn't miss.