Chapter 4: Watercolor

My first sexual experience wasn't a pleasant one — we were both drunk, she was still in a relationship, and I felt horrible when they broke up because of me. So, I came to rescue her and she became my second girlfriend. She was physically violent but I endured it because I thought that it was only fair since I ruined her first relationship.

It was Henry Laus who whacked some sense into me when he found me nursing several scratches on my face and arms and a deep wound on my back because my ex had thrown a knife at me. That relationship lasted for ten months and I had to admit now that it was traumatizing.

My third girlfriend opened my eyes to the wonders of sex – we were so compatible in bed that we would spend days cooped up inside her apartment and just fuck. Mindlessly. It was from her that I learned how to please a woman. And it was through her that I discovered that I was good at worshipping a woman's body.

We broke up because I found out that aside from me, she was also fucking a lawyer who was married, one of her female friends with whom she'd regularly spend threesomes, her brother's best friend who was also her childhood friend's boyfriend, and one of her professors. She begged me to stay claiming that she was just sensual, sexual, and carnally insatiable. I left and got myself tested for STDs and HIV because I found out that she and her friend moonlighted as sex workers.

"Wait..." Eira said pushing me off her as I was unzipping her pants.

"What's wrong?" I asked before I captured her mouth with mine again.

"Iggy..." She moved her face away.

"Ano?"

"You're single, right?" she asked.

I wouldn't be kissing you like this if I'm not, I wanted to say but opted to nod in reply.

"Are you sure?"

"I am single, Eira."

"Because I don't want to be the third party in any couple's story so I just want to make that clear."

"Five months na akong walang girlfriend—" I stopped talking when she pulled my face close for a thorough kiss.

"Walang asawa?" she asked as my lips showered her jaw and neck with kisses.

"Wala. Single nga po," I answered as my hand disappeared under her shirt to palm her breasts.

She moaned. "Anak?"

"Wala."

"SSS?"

I chuckled. "Meron. Pati Pag-ibig at PhilHealth," I said as my hands moved lower to cup her buttocks and then pulled her against my crotch. "May tanong ka pa ba?"

"Wala na..." she replied.

"Are you sure?" I asked grinding her lower body against mine to let her feel my erection.

She swallowed hard before she nodded.

"Okay..." I moved one of my hands to her crotch before I started massaging it.

"Iggy..." Her voice was soft and she was biting her lower lip.

She moved her feet apart to give my hand more room and groaned with want when my fingers parted her labia to rub my thumb against her clitoris. "Fuck, Eira, ang init mo..."

"I...Iggy..."

"Bend your knees a little..." I whispered into her ear before I nibbled it.

She obeyed and my fingers glided more freely along her wet folds.

She gasped out loud. "Ignatius..."

I knew that I was just driving myself insane with need with what I was doing and I honestly wanted for our foreplay to continue with both of us naked.