Chapter 9: Body Suit

I've had my share of wild, mindless sex. I've had my share of one-night stands, a few turning into serious relationships, and I've had my fuckboy moments. I wasn't a saint and if the woman I was in bed with gave me her consent to do whatever I wanted, I could get so dirty, that I should probably bathe in holy water to wash away my sins. And the biggest factor in those erotic exploits was all those women were experienced – they enjoy sex as much as I do.

I would be lying if I would say that the moment I saw Eira, I did not think about fucking her – she was just so damn hot. And when I did, I was afraid that my enthusiasm would scare her away. I would not be truthful, however, when I would say that I wasn't pleasantly surprised to find that she's an eager and responsive student in bed.

"Shit..." I looked at my manhood which was alert and ready for action the moment I saw my girlfriend on the screen wearing lacy sleepwear. "Hindi ako tatagal nito..."

I had to admit that I was tempted to masturbate to relieve the ache because I honestly wouldn't mind not reaching my climax during sex as long as Eira reached hers. "But, how lonely is that?" I asked myself out loud.

Oo, kung wala si Eira sa buhay ko, malamang nagsarili na ako ngayon. But, after I've had my taste of Miss Saavedra, I don't think I'd really be happy with my hand again...

I laughed aloud at my thoughts. "Maligo ka na nga, Bren, kung anu-ano na naman 'yang inisip mo."

I took a quick shower because I wanted my girlfriend to find me fuckable. I stepped out of the bathroom and my gaze landed on the bed. "This bed doesn't look welcoming..."

I made the bed putting my experience as part of a hotel's housekeeping staff into good use. "Ayan, maayos na..."

I was contemplating if I should wear my boxers or welcome her as naked as the day I was born. "Bren, gusto mo bang i-traumatize 'yung girlfriend mo?" I asked as I put my boxers on.

Kailangan ko na yatang bumili ng condo rito sa Quezon City. Kausapin ko nga 'yung realtor ko mamaya. Nasaan na kaya si Eira? I quietly asked myself and then dialed my girlfriend's number.

"I'm on my way," I heard her say over the phone.

"Drive safely."

Bakit ko ba tinawagan 'to? I am sure she's driving. Hindi ka nag-iisip talaga minsan, Brennon. Mamaya mapaano pa 'yang girlfriend mo sa pagiging clingy mo.

"H'wag mabilis magmaneho, ha," I cautioned her. "Nandito lang naman ako. Hindi naman ako aalis."

"'Yung sobrang taas ng tiwala ng boyfriend mo sa sex-appeal n'ya," she said.

"Hindi sa mataas ang tiwala, gusto ko lang mag-ingat ka. Even when you drive to work, mag-iingat ka. Maghihintay ako palagi sa'yo kahit gaano ka katagal kaya h'wag kang magmadali."

I heard her sigh.

"Ano 'yun?" I asked.

"Mr. Moore..."

"Yes, Mrs. Moore...?"

"You're making me wet..." she said.

"Come here and I'll make you wetter..."

"On my way to you and already dripping..." she replied.

I groaned. "Fuck, you're making me hard..."

"I'll ride you until you're limp everywhere..." she mischievously said before she ended the call.

I stared at the phone in my hand and then started laughing. "God, I am so in love with this woman."

Eira has a quick wit and I had never met anyone who would have a ready comeback for everything that I would say may the topic be intellectual, sexual, or plain silly.