Chapter 4 : Let's Relax Togther!

Midnight, wearing only her underwear, entered the bathroom. It seems she didn't notice Yugen and was about to remove her underwear.

Seeing her white and creamy skin, her plump body that is well-trained and maintained, Yugen's eyes were directly attracted to her thick peach.

*gulp*

Yugen's throat became thirsty for no reason; he swallowed his saliva that magically was about to overflow from his mouth.

The sight in front of him isn't unfamiliar. He used to take a shower with his big sister when he was a kid, and he saw her naked body countless times. But at that age, his hormones were calm. Now, his primordial instinct to mate, plus the task of the system, made him look at Midnight's body in a new perspective.

His soldier quickly stood up like a sharp spear, greeting this exciting sight with full respect.

When Yugen lifted his body slightly from the bathtub, Midnight heard the sound of water. Because Yugen was submerged in the water and covered by the tub's edges, she didn't notice him at first.

She turned her head quickly while holding her bra from falling. During the time Yugen was appreciating her body, she had already unlocked it. Fortunately, or maybe unfortunately, she didn't take it completely.

"Big sister, what are you doing here? I'm still showering!" Seeing his sister about to turn around, Yugen quickly called her to avoid being treated as a pervert.

Seeing the source of the sound is her little brother, Midnight breathed a sigh of relief. She was slightly scared by the previous sound, thinking that someone or something was hiding in their bathroom.

"Yugen, I thought you already finished, so I came to take a relaxing bath. I didn't expect you would still be here! Weren't you always done before I even finish my lunch?"

Midnight asked with a puzzled expression on her face. She had already memorized the routine of her little brother: waking up at 6 am, running outside for an hour, then at 7 am preparing their breakfast. At 8 am, he would go to school. Once he came back, the first thing he would do is prepare their lunch and continue his indoor training. Once she was back from patrol around 12 or 1 pm, he would end his morning training session and take a quick 5-minute shower.

She also took a shower directly after filling her stomach. She was used to finding Yugen already finished, but today's routine seemed to be broken.

Knowing how much her brother pays attention to details and respects every second of his time, Midnight starts getting worried.

'He must be thinking of something until he lost a sense of time, and to make Yugen like this, it must be something very important!'

Hearing his sister's question and feeling something in his body rise, Yugen quickly lifted his legs closer to his stomach to cover his soldier with his stomach and thighs.

"Nothing, I was just tired from all the training and decided to relax a little bit. I didn't notice the time." He answered his sister's inquiry with a sense of guilt in his tone. Thinking of the system task, Yugen felt that his current life may end, and he must prepare to leave this home and fend for himself. Such thoughts made his mood down.

Midnight frowned her brows; she could see that Yugen is hiding something from her.

"That's it. Then let's relax together! It has been a long time since we took a bath together; this is the best opportunity!"

Midnight chuckled as she removed her bra completely, still hiding her breasts with one hand. It's not her habit to shower with a bra; she wants to relax her suffocated meatballs. As for being seen by Yugen? She didn't feel anything; he saw her naked body countless times, and she also saw his body, so there is nothing to hide.

'Yugen is a boy after all; he is at the age of getting aroused from seeing a woman's body. So, in order not to scare him away and waste this chance to know what's bothering him, let's cover my breasts.' Midnight thought as she walked toward the bathtub.

Yugen's mind froze for a moment. It's not that he is shocked by his sister's boldness or her proposal to share the bathtub with him.

'I'm completely naked. If I allowed her to enter the tub, she will definitely see my hard stick! What to do?'

Yugen couldn't find any solution, so he only helplessly stares at his sister lifting her slender leg and entering the bathtub.

Because Yugen is hugging his legs, the opposite side of the tub is more than enough for Midnight to sit inside.

She submerged her body to the neck in the water, leaned back, spread her legs in the water until they reached Yugen's feet.

Feeling the touch on his feet, his little brother rioted as if it wants to run out of his control.

'Calm down, you bastard!'

Midnight closed her eyes as she felt the warm water enveloping her, massaging every inch of her body.

''*Ah* ... my body is so tired!"

"Warm water is so comfortable; I wish to stay in it forever!"

Midnight starts making some weird moaning sounds as if to express her feeling of relaxation.

"This warm water reminded me of the hot springs. We should visit one after I get a vacation; what do you think, Yugen?"

Hearing his sister calling him, Yugen returned to his senses; he quickly replied: "Right, right, I'm looking forward to that day."

Midnight opened her eyes, looking at Yugen with her charming blue eyes.

Seeing his sister looking at him, for some reason, Yugen felt a sense of guilt and shame.

Since accepting the task, his perspective on their relation as brother and sister is shifting. Is it because they aren't blood-related, that's why he managed to make himself accept the task? He himself doesn't know.

"Haven't you washed your back yet?" Midnight suddenly asked.