Chapter 13 : Infinity Lottery

'well, it's time to use that infinity lottery.'

'Lottery.' Yugen muttered in his mind, then his conscious was pulled into a cosmic void, a golden wheel, adorned with intricate patterns that gleam in the ambient light. The wheel is set against a backdrop of luxurious dark purple, exuding an air of mystery and opulence. Each segment of the wheel is a mesmerizing blend of dark pink and black, creating a dramatic contrast.

then five rectangle icons hovered in front of him, each one with a distinct color, with a black word and a number next to it.

the first icon is white with the word Mortal and number 0 next to it.

the second one is yellow with the word supernatural and number 0 next to it.

the third one is silver with the word Transcendent next to it is number 0

the fourth one is Golden with the word Beyonder and number 0 next to it.

the fifth one is Dark Purple with the word Infinity and number 1 next to it.

'wow, so here where i can perform Lotteries, it's really spectacular!'

Yugen looked in all directions of the lottery space with a mix of emotions such as shock, surprise and curiosity.

but soon he regained his composure as he gazed at the the four icons that appeared in front of him.

'according to the manual, there are five levels of lottery, each level had a certain amount of lust points that's needs to be paid before using it.'

'mortal level :100 LP till 999 LP, Supernatural: 10 000 LP till 99 999 LP, Transcendent : 100 000 LP Till 999 999 LP, Beyonder : 1 000 000 LP Till 9 999 999 LP, Infinity : 10 000 000 LP Till Infinity.'

Yugen noticed the numbers next to each tier, which means the lottery chances he have after he buy them using lust points. even though it seems there are only five tiers, but each one contain three levels, which are low, medium and high, the higher the lust points he used in each tier, the better the things he will get.

he looked at the segments on the giant golden wheel, there are five categories, which are : Superpowers, Skills, Items, bloodlines, and Mystery. the last one took the least amount of space in the wheel, it's just the size of the Wheel's Needle, making Yugen wonder what kind of mysterious rewards it contains that it caused it to be this small and lower the chances of getting it.

'it seems i can only perform the free lottery given by the system, I wonder what I will get? I hope the prize will make me invincible in one full sweep, like those brainless webnovels fanfics in my previous life, but i doubt my author will do such a stupide thing.'

with a mix of anticipation and nervousness, Yugen clicked on the Infinity Tier lottery Icon.

As Yugen clicked on the Infinity Tier lottery icon, the cosmic void around him shimmered with an ethereal light. The giant golden wheel started to spin quickly, each segment passing by with a mesmerizing glow. Yugen watched with bated breath as the wheel's needle gradually slowed until it came to a halt.

"Click."

The wheel stopped on the Superpowers category. Yugen's eyes widened with excitement. A holographic interface appeared in front of him, displaying the superpower he obtained bellow it a golden button with the word 'Obtain' on it.

{Congratulation, You have Obtained : Infinity bookmarking!}

Looking at the message displayed on the holographic interface, Yugen titled his head in confusion.

although he understood what each word means, but when they are put together he couldn't fully guess what does it means.

'bookmarking? is it like how I used to bookmark my favorite novels, corns, etc... in the browser? so what this ability allows me to bookmark? it can't be bookmarking internet stuffs right?'