Chapter 6 : Confession

"Yugen, I love you!" Midnight's eyes became red and she started crying. She hugged Yugen from the back, making their naked bodies touch each other.

feeling the soft, bouncy, and round meat balls pressing his back, Yugen's mind stopped processing for a moment.

Midnight didn't care if her boobs touched Yugen; she feels no shame for her little brother. At this moment, she just wants to express her love.

She hugged him tightly, feeling the weight on her little brother's shoulder-the weight of responsibility that he made for himself to protect her.

Yugen returned to his senses. Hearing the words of Midnight, a bolt of lightning stroked his mind.

'Wait, this should be the way to pass the task!'

Yugen's eyes brightened; he saw the hope!

He gathered his courage, cleared his throat, and then said:

"I love you too, as a sister...and also as a woman." Yugen said this sentence slowly, afraid that his sister would miss a single word and fail to understand the meaning of his words.

Midnight, behind Yugen, opened her eyes wide. Her blue eyes froze, unable to process what she just heard from her cute little brother.

With her experience in life, she easily understood the hidden meaning of Yugen's last words.

'Yugen...loves me as a woman!'

'Or did I hear wrong? No, he clearly said that. I can't be wrong!'

'Is he interested in me? This can't be true, not to mention that I'm his sister. The difference in our age simply doesn't allow such a thought to appear; I'm 30 and he is just a 14-year-old boy.'

Midnight's mind raced with thought, thinking of how to react to Yugen's love confusion.

Finally, she decided to refuse. For her own little brother's godliness, she must let him give up on

the idea of loving her as a woman; she doesn't want to be the cause of his depression and grief again after she grows old or dies in a mission.

"Yugen, I'm your sister and older than you by more than 16 years. There are a lot of beautiful young girls out there at your age, so let's pretend nothing happened, ok?"

Still hugging her little brother, she whispered in his ear.

Midnight's answer was within the expectations of Yugen, so he wasn't disappointed.

"I know, but we are not blood related siblings, and age is just a number for me, Oneesan. I really love you and hope to be more than just your little brother; instead, become your man that you can rely on!" Yugen said in a firm tone. He turned his head back and looked into Midnight's eyes directly without blinking.

When the purple eyes of Yugen meet the blue eyes of midnight, he can see the waves of shock in those blue pearls.

Midnight's shock can't be described in words; her mind became chaotic, unable to even perform the simplest functions.

She didn't expect that her little brother Yugen would harbor these emotions toward her.Yugen looked at the motionless Midnight and waited for her answer.

If the plan of changing his status from a little brother to a lover in midnight's heart doesn't succeed, then he will have to implement plan B.

So he must wait for her answer to decide what to do next.

"Yugen..." Finally, Midnight returned to her senses; she looked into Yugen's firm eyes and made her decision.

"I'll always love you, but...do you really understand what you are saying? If you don't, let me put it this way."

"I'm now more than 30 years old, and you are 14 years old. I'm older than you by at least 16 years. If you look at it in the long term, you will definitely regret it, because when you reach your peak age, you'll be an old hag. Did you consider the gap between us?"

Yugen wasn't affected by her words; he shook his head and said, "It's useless, Oneesan. I love you not because of your appearance; I love you because you are the light in my world; you are my hero; you are the one who took me from the abyss of despair and showed me that life is worth living; you are the one who took care of me all those years and never complained; you provided me with anything I desired. I can go on, for example, talking about the countless reasons that made me love you. Your appearance is true, one of them, but it's definitely not the first one."

"Feel free to refuse my confession, but I'll forever keep loving you and do everything possible to take my love a further step forward!"

Each word Yugen said impacted Midnight's mind like a tsunami; she can say with confidence that she had never felt shocked in her life like today.

Without knowing why, Yugen's words also brought her a sweet feeling in her heart; she feels as if she were fifteen years old again. Flying up above the nine heavens and knowing that someone loves her made her extremely happy, and this one is her cute little Yugen.

Her emotions at these moments are complicated. but if she were to tell which one is more dominant, it would be without doubt the feeling of satisfaction.

She is very satisfied with Yugen's honesty and bravery in expressing his love toward her, his loyalty, which shocked her, and his reasons, all of which made her trust his confidence.

She had already given up hope of having a relationship with men because her job as a hero is very risky. There are countless cruel villains who won't mind using her lovers to threaten her; anything is possible. so she doesn't want to harm others.

Besides, she had to take care of Yugen until he could rely on himself, so she couldn't find a balance between her personal and professional lives.

But now, maybe she could experience the long-lost feeling of love between men and women again.

'From a brother to a lover...this seems exciting. Fortunately, we aren't blood related.'