03 | I won't forget

Harish informed his parents about his decision of willing to marry Vishaka. His parents shouted at him for changing his decision often.

They scolded him for saying this now and what will they be answering Vishaka's parents. 

His parents were not ready to talk with Vishaka's parents just like that. They were not sure about his decision fearing he might change again.

He was too stubborn on marrying Vishaka. Harish even threatened his parents that he will go straight to their house and talk with them if his parents are not willing to talk.

After much argument and fight, he convinced his parents to talk with Vishaka's parents.

They spoke with Vishaka's Father. He initially objected it for their unstable decision, fearing what if they say no later on. 

He hung up the call saying he would discuss with his family and mainly Vishaka and then confirm.

Vishaka was informed about the proposal from Harish's parents. She denied to marry him.

Her parents tried to convince her if at she was feeling shy to accept. They know well about their daughter, who is more of shy type.

At last, Vishaka said she is not ok to marry him. Her father announced her decision to Harish's parents as well.

Hearing it , Harish's BP shot up high. Still he managed to calm himself and requested her Father to have a meet with Vishaka in a nearby restaurant. 

Harish explained his stand point and provided him assurance that he will not change his decision later on.

He also informed her Father that Vishaka too likes him but just that she is bit angry and shy to admit it.

Seeing this much of persuasion from Harish and his family to marry Vishaka, her Father agreed for them to meet.

Moreover, as he mentioned, Vishaka feels shy to ask or say anything that she likes. 

It is always the other person who has to force her to get the words from her mouth.

Not only that, they have seen how happy Vishaka was to meet Harish eatlier. How sad she became when he said no.

Thinking all this her Father agreed for the meet hoping she would open up her heart.

Vishaka's parents had a good impression on Harish at the first meet. His job, background and family everything seemed to be satisfying for them.

But it was Harish who denied it initially resulting in forming a bad impression on him.

Now with whatever Harish spoke, he felt he is the right person for Vishaka. The one who would help her come out of her shell.

The following weekend, Vishaka's parents forced her to meet Harish in the said restaurant. 

Currently, Harish and Vishaka are sitting opposite to each other in the restaurant. The waiter gave the menu card.

"What do you want to drink?" Harish asked moving the menu card towards her. 

" I don't want" 

"Ok I will order 2 ilaneer payasam (coconut payasam)"

"no... I don't like payasam" she denied hurriedly.

A smile tugged his lips. " then order what you want" 

" Grape juice" 

Calling the waiter he ordered a grape juice and chocolate milk shake for himself. 

"why did you say no to marry me?" he questioned her.

V: "I don't like you" 

H : "lie" 

V : "I am saying the truth"

H: " I never knew you could lie"

Vishaka remained silent. 

H : "if you don't like me , why did you steal so many glances at me when I came to your house? If you don't like me, why did you cry when I said 'I don't like you'? Why did you stand teary eyed when I was leaving your house? Why was there happiness in your face when I said 'I am your fiance'? "

Vishaka did not utter a word.

H : " are you still going to deny you don't like me?"

After much hesitation Vishaka spoke

V : " I don't believe in you"

H :"Why?"

V : " You are changing your decisions often. What if you say you don't like me later on ?"

Heaving a sigh angrily Harish spoke caressing his forehead.

H: "pcch.. try to understand me. I agree I did a big mistake saying no earlier. But later I realized it.

You know what. My legs automatically went to board the bus seeing you. I felt very agitated when that pervert was trying to touch you.

Without my consent, the word 'fiance' came out of my mouth. I don't know if I would have done the same thing for any other girl.

After meeting you , I met 2 other marriage proposals. Its been 2 weeks , but I don't even remember their name or their face. But I still remember you.

When you did not talk with me , when you did not allow me to touch you, I felt angry on you. I did not know why I was getting angry for no reason.

But later I realized I like you. And I can give full surity that I will not change on my decision. You are mine."

The juice they ordered came. He pushed her Grape juice to her and asked her to drink and he too took a sip of his milkshake.

V: "But I am not jovial, confident, outgoing. Basically I am totally the opposite of your character"

H : " I was thinking only a girl with similar taste like me would be compatible for me. But I realized its true that opposites attract. I find you more interesting. I like your reserved character."

Few minutes passed. Hari did not speak anything. Neither her. They drank the juice completely. 

Vishaka asked the waiter to give the bill. When the bill was given, she tried to pay the amount.

But Harish snatched it from her and settled the bill. Still she gave her share of amount to Harish and left the place.

Harish came running towards her and handed over the money to her forcefully. "pay it next time" he spoke

Vishaka did not reply him and went in to the lift. Harish followed her. Only Vishaka and Harish were inside the lift.

"What do you say finally?" he asked her without pressing the buttons for the lift to descend.

"I will never forget what you said" she stood firm on her decision.

With anger evident, he pressed 'G' button and the lift descended down.

He bent down to her height a little. Snaking his right palm on the nape of her neck, he brought her close to him making their nose touch.

"Fine. Don't forget anything. And remember this as well" saying it, he kissed her very smoothly, though he came with a force.

  ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*what a plot twist you were~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*