05 | Epilogue

Harish and Vishaka got married after 3 months of their engagement. These 3 months Hari did not let her in peace.

He would tease her to the core, purposefully making her feel more shy.

Even during their engagement, when she was about to slide the ring on to his finger, he wantedly played with her.

Harish closed his fingers tight making it difficult for her to slide the ring.

She remained silent for few seconds. The crowd cheered her to forcefully insert. "Open your hands" she spoke shyly.

"open it yourself" he stood still with the hands stretched , while fingers folded inside his palm.

With hesitation, she caught hold of his hand and tried to release his fingers from the hold. But damn that guy was so tight.

Finding no other option, she scratched his fingers with her nails really hard on his hand. "aahhh..." shouted Harish , flexing his fingers and hands.

Grabbing the opportunity, she caught his hand and quickly slid the ring on to his finger before he could process anything.

The guests cheered at Vishaka. While Harish looked at her in amusement. Surely this girl has her fun and wild side but she does not show it out , is what he thought.

3 months later, Harish tied the nuptial chain on Vishaka's neck , making her his life partner.

It was their first night and he decided to play with her. He always likes and finds it fun to tease Vishaka, see her getting shy, see her finding way to escape from him, everything about her he likes.

He was waiting in the first night room and Vishaka came in with the milk sombu and tumbler. She stood near the door not knowing what to do next.

Seeing her, Harish strode towards the door to bolt it, as she was carrying the milk in her hand.

Harish, for the first time did not have any intention of teasing her at that moment. He stretched his hands trying to bolt the door. The lock of the door was on the left side of Vishaka near her waist.

But Vishaka mistook everything wrongly. She thought he is going to touch her or do something.

When he stretched his hands near her waist, she flinched thinking about him touching , resulting in few droplets of milk spilling on the floor.

Hari looked at her with perplexion, to see her standing little away from him, covering her waist with the saree.

Her face carried a relieving look , seeing him bolt the door . But Hari immediately realized why she was doing this with her reaction.

Summa ve payan avala kalaichu thaluvan, ipo kekava venum, vachu senjuchtan

(normally Hari teases her more and often. But now he has got a golden opportunity to tease her to the core)

"oh madam thought I would touch your waist la. Ok as you wish" Harish came near her. Vishaka moved back.

He came even closer, and she stepped back. "first place that milk on the table, it will spill on you and its hot too" Harish told. But she never listened and tried to move to the other side.

Harish tried to snatch the milk from her and place it on the table. But Vishaka did not allow him to do so as it is the only guard for her from his touch.

She moved to the other side. "Vishu... I will not do anything until you keep the milk on the table. Listen to me. first place it on the table"

Vishaka did not move. Swiftly, before she could protest nor process anything, Harish caught her hand and placed the milk sombu on the nearby table.