06 | back story

Yesterday I was reading and replying to the comments of "what's my name" chapter. I was smiling like a maniac reading the comments. I was happy and joyful.

I was doing all this with cup of my coffee in one hand and the other hand holding my mobile.

Seeing me smiling for no reason, my husband got suspicious.

"Why are you laughing?"

I did not reply him as I was concentrating on typing. Seeing no response and smiling like a crazy fellow, my husband came to snatch my mobile.

My heart skipped a beat. If not for the hot coffee in my hand, he would have snatched it easily. He would have known that I am writing stories.

"there is something in that definitely, show me what it is" he tried to snatch and I ran. My coffee was the saviour.

"Keep the coffee on the table and run, it will spill"

"no I will not, else you will take my mobile" I replied

"are we kids to play? tell me why you were laughing. what was going on ?"

My mind suddenly worked so fast. Why can't I incorporate this scenario in epilogue. I wrote a scene which was kind of boring for me after knowing this scene.

While I was framing all this on my mind, my husband took that chance and grabbed the coffee from me and placed it on the table. He snatched my mobile as well.

Oh god. He knew my mobile pin as well.

"hey .. listen.. I will tell the truth. its.. I was reading some comments for a story in wattpad and laughed."

"seriously?"

"ya.. ok can I narrate you the story. Its about a girl named Vishaka?" I started.

"oh no please.. stop there. I don't want to listen to any of your boring stories. Konjam vitta podhum mozha neelathuku pesa arambichuduva" (you would talk non stop if I say ok). He gave me the phone.

I sighed in relief. But he came again.

"still I have a big doubt on you. One day you will get caught like a cockroach, let me see what you have to tell"

" uff I don't know when I am going to get caught" I mumbled and unlocked the phone.

Suddenly my husband came and tried to snatch my mobile again. But I pulled it back.

I was dumbfounded. Still I responded.
" Ok fine.. I am writing a romance story and I am responding to the readers comments"

He laughed as if I told him a big joke. I looked at him with confusion.

" unaku romance sutu potalum varadhu apram yen indha poi lan."

( how much ever you try you don't know how to romance then why do you want to lie) he said.

" seriously "

" good joke" he left saying this.

What will I do if he is not believing me??

Ok now you guys tell me how my writings are in terms of writing romance. He calls me unromantic or morrattu romancer.