ch 1 : a new day

Turkey was a beautiful country with many different customs, cultures, and festivals. Carnivals were a regular celebration throughout the other nations, having gained popularity as a result of the war's events. Nations would provide skilled labour to one another in order to aid the defenceless and generate revenue for social reconstruction. There were more people eager to work in the business as a result of its growing popularity.

It was hardly shocking that free carnival rides were once common, but as carnivals gained notoriety, wealthy people vied to create the greatest theme parks to feature carnival events.
The carnies are inspired to work hard and achieve their goals by the ongoing competition. As a result of all of this, Turkey had three significant carnivals: Tatavla on the first, Utopiana on the second, and Izmir on the third. Each carnival had a founder, and each founder swore to help the small festivals hosted for the sake of the country. The carnival themes ranged from horror to even a wonderland for kids and adults of certain ages.

Nowadays, it is typical for families to give up their roles as carnies in favour of their kids. They would adopt the work as their way of life and carry it on for many generations. Among the numerous well-known homes, such as the Lindwens and the Goudvinders, the Ozdemir Manor was the one most people looked forward to.

People still wanted to watch the young guys, even though their debut was postponed. Their immense success can be attributed not only to their attractive appearance but also to their exceptional abilities. In the eyes of the public, they were deemed perfect.

were they not?

- the Ozdemir Manor, the aftermath of the debut. // time: 12:07 AM

"There will be new amendments in the handbook according to the events of today and in the future." Aysun muttered icily to the two brothers, who were standing close to one another.

The "handbook" was already a peculiar case for the two of them. Although it wasn't so weird, they still didn't understand why they had to abide by rules and regulations. However, they never really gave it much thought until today, since they were accustomed to it.

Çelik gives a shrug to Demir, who is as perplexed. until one of them had the guts to put a question out there.

"Is there something important that we should know right now?" Çelik queries. Aysun turns to face him. "Not yet. However, I'll notify you both as soon as it's decided." and brushes them off.

Not thinking much of it, the brothers carry a few plates of food as they return to their room together. Their giggles get louder as they both slip inside and close the door. Demir laughs heartily and gives Çeliks a playful backslap. Çelik flinches and laughs at the same time.

"This whole handbook thing is absurd! She might as well make me lick the ground if I use all my no's for the day!" Demir cries as Çelik falls to the ground, wheezing.

After a few more minutes of them cackling, the twins finally recollect themselves, sitting down on the bed to finally remove the covers of the plates they brought. They were leftovers from the dinner that their mother saved for them.

"They've gotten cold because we've been laughing so much." Çelik complains while picking up a piece of the now-stale kebab and eating it.

"no shit. It probably smelled your breath when you were howling." Demir remarks with a sly smirk on his face, "Poor kebabs. It gave up on life." Demir adds, holding the kebab with the tips of his fingers. Çelik rolls his eyes in annoyance and continues to chew on the kebab in his hand.

A few moments of silence pass, and Çelik decides to break it by asking about their future plans. "Do you really think we can do everything, even taming? I'm not very confident in my ability to tame animals." Çelik utters loud murmurs.