THANK YOU

I never expected this fanfiction to receive as much love as it did. If you enjoyed my writing, please note that I've recently self published the first book of my fantasy romance series. 

You can find it as a paperback on amazon or on kindle/KU. It would mean so much to me if this book received more readers! 

SUMMARY

A kingdom with no ruler, its magical veil of protection weakening, and an enemy poised to invade.

Found in the woods and raised by her adoptive uncle, Orella has been content living a peaceful life in a small village. She dreams of nothing more than following her uncle's footsteps as a healer, but fate has other plans. When an unexpected incident causes Orella to unleash magic she was never aware of, her entire world is shifted.

As a dark power roams closer, she is forced to embark on a perilous adventure with Caleb. A green-eyed warrior who comes crashing into her life, confusing her heart in the process.

Together, they're in a race to reach the lost city of Astrea. Hidden from the rest of the world by centuries old magic, it is the one place Orella and her companions will be safe.

With the future of the entire land of Faeries in jeopardy, Orella must decide if she is willing to let go of the past and embrace her destiny.

https://www.amazon.ca/Destined-Journey-Book-ebook/dp/B0CPXF1MG3/ref=sr_1_1?crid=10ORA9DL1UJLM&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.JzKsIEAJKpJnfD74kJN_ne91E-YC6Ml-zNI-5SxgBcFUL8O81bc5-mFfWSEAcS_ka_EMXB2AkM_cNe6uaRc6cxD5vpJyII8pduDqwm04xpfxbCrI5q7rM3IbmSgv1IyfGqn89Elkkzm7_EPYDpDjS2gZsbz0nCfk-sbGPbt3JWz_hz7MtJ7QCt7I1iVWZIFfzA33m7TsdDuuZ80rMpJLhYVUU3-0srTOrtRzwfGQX4s.0XrbYyj6M9cg_XFA-fQGArOkcfsETOGD2vloFK9sICI&dib_tag=se&keywords=a+destined+journey&qid=1705452575&sprefix=a+destine%2Caps%2C80&sr=8-1