Chapter 385

The floor below my feet is glossy and clear with the faintest blue tint, as if I'm standing on a frozen lake.

Maria and Abby stand on a raised ice sculpture, a creation of the blond-haired hunter's magic. The entire dungeon around us doesn't look much different. As I activate my fire to counter the cold, plumes of steam start coming off my body, and each step I take sinks into the ground, lightly melting the icy floor.

After a quick scan of the area, I find dozens of level 600 to 608 mobs within 3 km of us. With the new high-definition senses of my enemy detection skill, I can see they are all frost blue serpents slithering over the ice.

Each has deep royal blue eyes and a change in scale pattern around their heads, tinted gold to resemble a small crown.

The moment my heat waves and the radiation from my passive intimidation skill enter the dungeon, many enemies turn our way. Some even shift colors to a metallic silver as they activate a body hardening skill and lock eyes in our general direction.

"Looks like we have company already."

[Level Up]

[Level Up]

[Level Up]

[Level Up]

[+1 PP]

[Level Up]

[Level Up]

[Level Up]

[Level Up]

[Level Up]

[+44,120,650 MCP]

The monsters are incredibly quick and agile, but with my buffs on full blast and a dungeon full of mana to consume, my abilities match and surpass theirs with ease. I reach level 608 and gain an additional 1 PP from my absorption perk.

The three of us fight in a group, starting off by sprinting from monster to monster. Then, once points are set, I dungeon-walk us from opponent to opponent, taking turns on monsters so my teammates can stay within my domain and keep their skills and MCP absorption perks.

Farming alone might be a little faster, but it's not too much of a time suck. They can both take out their enemies in one to two hits, and the serpents travel in groups of one to three, so sometimes it's in our best interest to fight together.

I work on my Qi control a bit, but even my normal Qi-infused sword strikes are more than enough to obliterate the opponent. This session is more about raising my level and gaining more base stat points.

A few monsters drop an item called [Ice Serpent's Scale] with two stats on it [+80% Ice Magic Resistance][+50% All Magic Resistance].

I place 5 of them into my item storage to sell another time and don't think twice about the drops in this dungeon until I hear Maria scream in excitement after about an hour of farming.

"I got one! Look at this!"

A large serpent dissolves by Maria's feet, and what's left in its place is a dark royal blue stone pouring out heavy plumes of light blue mist.

As I approach and my footsteps melt the icy floor, the waves of energy coming off the crystal refreeze the puddles into their original solid form. I cross my arms and reply as Maria lifts it in the air with the tip of her sword.

"An Ice Element Stone. Pretty rare one, and extremely strong too, from a level 605 monster."

"Yeah! Maybe I could make a new weapon out of this, or some armor, or some interesting gear from one of the Craftsmen back in Valor City."