18

"Eclipse I will fight you" Computer said and Eclipse growled "oh really?" he said and Lord Eclipse watched nearby wearily. BloodMoon muttered baby sounds with a 'this happens often' face Eclipse's head snapped towards the doorway when he heard footsteps. Lord Eclipse instantly dove under the blanket and Computer silent.

Eclipse and Computer stopped their bickering and Eclipse walked over to the door wearily, no one else should be in here. He thought in worry, more footsteps and Eclipse peeked through the metal door and his eyes landed on... Solar?

Solar looked at him in surprise "huh? Oh hi!" Eclipse's rays perked and he said "oh- uh- hi?" he relaxed slightly, only slightly. He was still weary, "what are you doing in my bunker?" he asked wearily and Solar sighed "I didn't know you were here! I was exploring around in the bunkers because ya know, materials" Eclipse's rays perked more in understanding.

He could tell Solar was telling the truth, also he did that sometimes as well so he understood. "Oh" he said, "well... uhh... welcome to my house I guess-" Eclipse was cut off when he breathed in a little too much dust. He went into a coughing fit instantly and Solar shrank back in alarm and Computer said "he's fine!" Eclipse coughed more and Solar said in alarm "pretty sure thats not fine-" Eclipse finally stopped coughing and wheezed in air.

Not again-

He took in deep shaky gasps and Solar, much to Eclipse's surprise, patted his back. Eclipse looked over in surprise as he wheezed and Solar said concerned "jeez.. are you okay?" Eclipse didn't shake him off, he let Solar keep a comforting hand on his back and he wheezed "fine-" Solar stood there awkwardly and said "umm... are your lungs fine?" Eclipse choked out "no" Solar looked surprised.

He looked at Eclipse and raised an eyebrow "you admit weakness?" Eclipse grunted "so?" Solar said "oh, nothing nothing, umm, that should probably be checked out" Eclipse, still out of breath, choked out "probably-" Solar sighed and asked "hows Lord Eclipse?" Eclipse replied slowly catching his breath "traumatized" Solar looked sad at that.

"How bad is he?" he asked and Eclipse sighed "you arrived and he hid under a blanket, he's gotten mostly used to me, Computer, and the kiddos but you came suddenly and he freaked." Solar was silent and Eclipse said "also, he's like really clingy towards me" Solar looked surprised and asked "and you let him-" Eclipse sighed "he's traumatized, I can't just say 'ha, loser, sulk in that corner scared by everything' I've seen that he calms down when clinging to me for some reason" Solar said concerned "thats concerning" Eclipse did a quick nod of agreement.

"I agree" Eclipse sighed finally having caught his breath mostly, great, now Solar knows where I live. "Um..." Solar kinda just stood there awkwardly and Eclipse said "come in, plus, you walked for like three hours, get some rest" Solar looked surprised by this offer.

Eclipse could tell that to Solar, his behavior was like walking into another world through a mirror. "I- uh- you'll let me rest-?" Eclipse's rolled his eyes "oh come on, I'm not heartless!" he said, he dragged Solar through the door. 

"Umm Eclipse" Computer said "you're being oddly... trusting" Eclipse paused before shrugging it off "meh" Solar looked around and looked towards Lord Eclipse, he hid under the blanket shakily and Solar said "jeez... poor guy looks like he's in a horrible mental state-" Eclipse nodded "yeah" he sighed and decided to try to do something stupid.

He walked over and lifted up a corner of the blanket slowly and he looked at Lord Eclipse and said softly "hey" Lord Eclipse looked at him nervously from under the blanket looking around nervously. "H-h-hi-" Eclipse smiled softly "It's just Solar! Your safe and sound" Lord Eclipse peeked out slightly and looked at Solar.

Solar turned to look at him and Lord Eclipse instantly dived back under the blanket, Solar sighed sadly and then turned towards Sun, Moon, and BloodMoon curiously. He seemed mostly interested in Sun and Moon though, Eclipse watched him closely out of the corner of his eyes. He narrowed his eyes at Solar in warning and watched Solar crouch in front of them.