78

Fate

She was depressed on the couch as the family tried to figure out how to get Luna back, Nsheios ran over and shook her shoulder. "What..." Fate muttered turning and Nsheios said "I made you something!" Fate turned towards him tiredly and he held up a blue a pink bracelet, they had little black and white bead that spelled out of 'Fate.'

"I made them for you a while ago" Nsheios said "forgot until now to give them to you..." Fate looked at them tiredly before taking them "thanks kid..." Nsheios smiled and hugged her "I hope you feel better soon and we find her, we will find her, okay? I made these bracelets after I found out you were genderfluid, didn't know much about it, but I uh, thought you'd like to wear the blue one when you were feeling like a boy and the pink one when you felt like a girl? It's a bit stupid but-" Fate gave him a surprised look as she looked down at the bracelets.

They were delicate, she said "I could try it, it's not stupid" her voice was soft and she sighed softly slipping the pink bracelet on, she watched Nsheios eyes light up and she sighed tiredly, Nsheios kept hugging her and he said softly "we'll find Luna okay!" he sounded confident and Fate sighed "I'm sure we will..." Nsheios said "don't you dare blame yourself, it's not your fault you froze up! How about this, you wanna play something?" Fate was silent, she was about to say no but she stopped herself when she realized she has been sitting on this couch for the past five hours grieving her own stupidity and the fact Luna got taken away.

"Say..." Fate muttered "I gotta ask... who sent you into your little sleep?" Nsheios turned before asking "what?" Fate sighed "how'd you end up sleeping for trillions of years? That doesn't just happen" Nsheios was silent before sighing "a white fella that looked like you did it to me, a real jerk." Fate tilted her head, she knew now... she knew that Star had to have done it for a reason.  

"What were you doing?" she asked curiously and Nsheios thought for a moment before sighing "protecting the Chaos as usual" Fate frowned before shrugging "okay then" she turned and saw much to her alarm, the Soulless One.

Fate stared and the Soulless One crept away before whispering to her "you will hate him, but accept him in, he deserves protection, even with the horrible things he's done, little one" Fate stared dumbfounded before rubbing her temples, she can't do this kind of stuff right now.

Whatever that meant, she didn't want to know. 

Evil Lunar

He ran into the room and he brought 0_018 into a large hug, she squeaked softly before saying in a soft tone "hey 0_908..." Evil Lunar was alarmed instantly at her tone of voice and asked in concern "I heard you were acting delusional... are you okay? Is your head okay?" 0_018 was silent before hugging him tight, "I don't want to be here-" she sniffled and 0_018 asked softly "why?" 0_908's throat was clenched, he had cried out of relief when he heard 0_018 was alive.

Yet... something seemed wrong. Evil Lunar held her close and she choked out "no-not safe-" Evil Lunar was silent before asking "Lunar do something...?" he kept his tone soft, before adding "you don't need to tell me if you don't want to..." 0_018 was silent before whispering "I missed you..." Evil Lunar sighed softly "I missed you too... I was expecting you to be cheerful though in the tiny chance you survived... yet you just seem scared... Is your head okay? I'm going to ask you this again because it seems really badly damaged" 0_018 sniffled "Eclipse said I was lucky" Evil Lunar stiffened then.

He stared at her before asking in a shaky tone "E-Eclipse-?" 0_018 whined softly "a chaotic family took me in..." Evil Lunar frowned "really...?" Evil Lunar watched 0_018 tuck her knees into her chest, eyes red and puffy. "Who were they?" Evil Lunar asked and 0_018 was silent before turning away.

Almost like she didn't trust him... instead she changed the subject "sorry for slapping you..." Evil Lunar stared for a moment before sighing, deciding that he shouldn't push at this very moment, though he was a little hurt. "It's fine... why you did it was... understandable" 0_018 sighed "doesn't make it okay though..." Evil Lunar sighed "I'm fine okay, I've forgiven you that by now" he hugged her closer "you feeling up for a game of some sorts?" Evil Lunar was met by a deafening silence.

It scared him quite a bit because he remembered 0_018 jumping up at the idea of a game, now she was just silent. She sat there with her knees tucked into her chest, then she asked a strange question "you capture anyone else aside from me?" capture... what a strange word. Evil Lunar tilted his head curiously "no?" 0_018 let out a sigh of relief "okay..." Evil Lunar was about to asked what she meant by that when she said "I guess I could use a game..." Evil Lunar nodded "what do you wanna play? We can play tag if you like, I know you like that game" Evil Lunar waited for 0_018's response as she stared at the bed before murmuring "you know what happened to the multiverse... right?" Evil Lunar was confused then.

What is she talking about?

"You don't know do you..." she said softly "all the air breathing dimensional beings are dead..." Evil Lunar's eyes widened and he gasped "what?!" she nodded, "le-lets just play the game... okay? Lets uh, sure, tag, but only in this room, I don't want to go outside..." Evil Lunar frowned in confusion "your going to miss Lunar's little speech? That's new" 0_018 was silent  before saying in a cold tone "I don't want to listen to his pity speech." 

It took Evil Lunar a while to realize what she met by that, then it hit him. 

"You know..." he said and she growled "I hope he burns in hell." Evil Lunar was stunned by the sudden change on her part and 0_018 said "by the way, my new names Luna."