33

Eclipse could tell that Lord Eclipse did not like the sudden change in environment, he was also clearly stressed out and was shaking under a blanket. Eclipse whispered softly to him "hey hey, it's okay..." KC was sitting on a couch nearby and Solar was well... being Solar. 

Eclipse stared at his bored face for a moment before sighing and turning his attention back to the shaky and anxiety filled Lord Eclipse

Eclipse stared at his bored face for a moment before sighing and turning his attention back to the shaky and anxiety filled Lord Eclipse. Eclipse felt his small body trembling in the blanket burrito, it was very clear that he did not at all like this whole moveing situation. Eclipse sighed rubbing Lord Eclipse's back feeling bad for the fellow.

He was so stressed out by the fact they had moved, he had gotten used to the bunker and all the sudden they moved places to somewhere newer and brighter and bigger. Of course he was going to be stressed, "shhhh" Eclipse said softly as he rubbed Lord Eclipse's back and Lord Eclipse whined softly.

Eclipse was not at all surprised when he felt Lord Eclipse clutch his arm tight with his clawed fingers, he looked down and sighed softly as Lord Eclipse hugged his arm tight. He didn't try and pull his arm back and away from Lord Eclipse though, he was used to this kind of behavior from Lord Eclipse. 

He hugged the shaking Lord Eclipse close rubbing his back and he sighed looking towards the kiddos as they tussled nearby, even Moon was joining in. Eclipse watched them and smiled softly, KC said then "you really care for them, it's cute" Eclipse grunted looking away "uh huh" Computer walked in from upstairs looking in the large kitchen before gasping "you guys would not believe this!" Eclipse looked over.

"What?" he asked and Computer held up a wine bottle "this wine is from 1945!" Eclipse stared and Solar sat up from his little upside position "what?!" Lord Eclipse peeked curiously from the blanket, still shaky but curious. Computer said "yeah!" Eclipse stared "wow" Solar said "wow, we could make a lot of money off that actually" Computer grunted "I'd rather drink it, Moon already has enough money in his bank account" Eclipse said "agreed" Lord Eclipse watched curiously from the light blue fuzzy blanket.

Solar said "well lets pour some glasses and try to forget the fact someone mimicked me and assaulted Eclipse's kids, yeah. It's been three hours and I am still mad about that." Eclipse growled "I'm going to find them and strangle them," Computer grunted pouring glasses nearby "lets not do that three hours after we move in, plus, we gotta be careful. I don't want you dead" Eclipse grunted knowing he was right and that it would not be smart to do something rash. 

"Fine" Eclipse took a wine glass from Computer and Computer asked Lord Eclipse if he wanted one and Lord Eclipse accepted, Eclipse took a sip and sighed softly as he watched Computer give Solar a glass and KC decline politely. The fact KC declined didn't surprise any of them, KC said he'd prefer water.

Computer nodded and they all sat down and drank wine talking together, Lord Eclipse eventually calmed down as he sipped the red treat and Eclipse said "well Computer, I'm glad you have a physical body!" Computer nods sipping the wine "agreed," of course, they were careful of how much they drank.

They did not forget the fact that the kids were nearby, "well," Solar said "it's nice here" Eclipse nodded "indeed" Computer grunted grabbing the kiddos quickly before they could run into the table leg, they squeaked and bit down on his hand and Moon growled "stop!" Sun simply squeaked and waddled over to Eclipse "dad! Uppies!" he said doing grabby hands in Eclipse's direction.

Eclipse of course could not resist his adorable small and grinning face so he scooped Sun up, Sun yawned softly and snuggled into him settling down tired after a long hard tussle. BloodMoon ran over and climbed up Eclipse's pants quickly, giving it more scratch marks and Eclipse really didn't care at this point. He helped BloodMoon up and he snuggled into Sun and him and squeaked in a demanding tone "dad I want the phone!" Eclipse sighed softly "yeah yeah."

He often wondered how BloodMoon was learning communication so fast, Sun and Moon could only say one to two word sentences and yet BloodMoon quickly learned simple phrases to being able to reply to questions and talk. Not to mention the fact he was able to walk away better than the others, less falling over and waddling. Eclipse often wondered if he should be concerned or proud about the fact BloodMoon was learning so fast. He sighed giving BloodMoon the phone after logging in and turning Bluey on, Sun leaned on BloodMoon and watched the show. 

The room was not filled with the sounds of Bluey, he was used to it at this point. Moon stopped tussling Computer's hand instantly at the voice of Bluey and waddled over and did grabby hands Eclipse chuckled helping his up and Moon settled down and watched Bluey.

Eclipse felt someone staring and turned to KC staring, he raised a eyebrow and KC jumped and said "sorry sorry- just not used to... umm- this" Eclipse sighed "yeah... I have become a dad" KC groaned "I'm proud, but that show is very annoying" Eclipse chuckled "you get used to it" Solar grunted "believe him, you eventually get used to it" Lord Eclipse sipped his wine silently.

Eclipse sighed softly and put his empty wine glass down on a table and rubbed eyes tiredly, Computer looked up "tired?" Eclipse sighed "a bit..." Computer chuckled "take a nap, you need it" Eclipse sighed softly "okay..." he shut his eyes leaning back in the recliner and he kicked the stand up, Lord Eclipse quickly settled back into a comfortable position after the change in positions from Eclipse and the kiddos snuggled in.

KC said "wow, he's actually gonna- wow, you know how much trust that takes?" Solar shrugged "he trusts us enough" KC was silent before sighing "he's changed so much, still processing it all" Eclipse listened to this conversation as he drifted to sleep.