76

Eclipse

I wonder what Fate and Luna are up to, probably not much.

Fate

Luna yelled "I found a body under the floor board!" Fate yelped "what do you mean by that?!" Fate ran over and peeked over into the hole Luna made. "Luna how did you find this?!" Luna shrugged "I had a sudden urge to tear the floor apart and uhh... yikes" Fate stared before dragging them away "that's it, were leaving this store behind" Luna stood in place as Fate tried to drag them, before picking them up.

"Stop being a buzzkill like a mom! We have to figure out the mystery!" Luna said cheerfully and Fate threw her hands up in the air "what mystery?! It's clear this company is a whole bunch of murderers!" Luna was silent before laying her chin on Fate's head, Fate felt her hold her closer and Luna whispered "can I please have this... please?" Fate was silent before groaning "fine... but if things escalate more, were leaving!" Luna grunted "I just realized, your wearing your hoodie. Your not supposed to be" Fate shrugged "not around Eclipse, so I put it on" Luna sighed softly.

So the two walked around the place, but then... they ran into something that shook even Luna. "W-what the {{BEEP}}" Luna said with wide eyes as they stared at the open freezer door, they crept over and they were hit with a awful smell. Fate gagged and coughed and Luna froze up.

"F-Fate-" she said and Fate look up and was met by a pile of bodies, all decaying in the heat. "What was this company doing...?" Fate muttered and Luna shook her head, "I-I don't know!" Then, they heard voices. Luna ran instantly and hid behind inside a broom closet, holding Fate close.

"Who is that?!" Fate whispered to her and Luna shook her head "they sound familiar, I just don't know why.." Fate peeked through the little key hole, she could see hardly anything but she saw a bunch of Lunar's walk by "I hate that the bodies are useless now." One said grouchily, "oh 0_9823" the other groaned "it's not a big deal, plus, we'll find that stupid god, Fate is it? Yeah, we'll find them" Fate stiffled a gasp and clung to Luna.

Her heart began to thump hard and the Lunar who seemed to be named 0_9823 grunted 
"so we got the cocaine for nothing- wait... hey the crate is opened" Luna had a shocked look on her face as she hid in the closet with Fate. Fate clung to her, and then... the door was being opened. Much to Fate's shock, Luna acted instantly. She shoved Fate behind a bunch of brooms into a dark corner and hissed "be quiet!" 

Fate was frozen up in panic and the door opened, the Lunar gasped and Fate watched, hidden in the corner frozen up. "0_018!" the Luna yelled in pure joy, "hey-" Luna said awkwardly and the Lunar hugged her "your alive! Oh thank Great One! 0_908 has been so depressed since he found out you were dead! Your not dead though! Thank the Great One! Man oh man! We gotta get you home!"

Luna

She was uncomfortable, she couldn't say she didn't want to got home or they'd suspect something. "U-u-uh- hi-" she stammered awkwardly and 0_9823 let out a soft happy purr "lets get you home, come on!" "uh-" but before Luna could react or object she was being dragged, she yelped in alarm and struggled and 0_9823 turned in concern "you okay 0_018?" he asked in concern and Luna shook her head.

She swallowed down a lump in her throat and said firmly "I'm not going back" she pulled her hand free and 0_9823 looked stunned before saying "what?" Luna said "I'm not going back." 0_9823 looked her up and down before yelping "your head!" Luna shook her head trying to pull back "i'm fine!" 0_9823 shook his head "no. Your going back" Luna panicked hard. 

"No-no! I can't go back!" she struggled in a panic and 0_9823 gave her a concerned look "why not?" he asked not letting go and Luna yelped "I don't want anything to do with Lunar!" 0_9823 frowned "this is a weird phase huh?" he said jokingly and Luna tried to bite his hand.

"Hey hey!" he yelped "okay, I'm serious! What's gotten into you?" Luna snapped "he'll kill me if I go back, he blew me off a cliff!" 0_9823 stared silently before waving a hand "nonsense-!" "what do you think happened to my head." 0_9823 stared at her head "uhh... damage?" Luna tried to slap him away violently and kicked and screamed as he dragged her, not really understanding why she's panicking so much.

"Guys!" 0_9823 yelled "I found 0_018, she survived the battle... but I think she has brain damage she's yelling nonsense" Luna yelled "YOU {{BEEP}} I WILL FIGHT YOU!" 0_9823 looked over for a moment before saying "and apparently knows curse words- lets get her home" Luna yelled and screamed and kicked but then she was teleported.

She wasn't dizzy, which surprised the other Lunar's, she just kept fighting and trying to bite them. "Lets go to the Great One about this wonderful news!" 0_073 cheered happily and 0_9823 nodded "sounds good!"  "no no!" Luna screamed in panic as she was dragged. Lunar's turned and whispered to each other and the next thing Luna knew was she was face to face with Lunar. 

She trembled as she looked at Lunar's cold face, yet surprise peaked through on his face. "Wow" he said "you survived?" she stared silently and Lunar nodded "pleasure to meet you again 0_018, I'm so glad your alive " Luna just stared in terror and Lunar smiled, yet it felt fake and cold. "Lets get you settled back in, shall we? And I heard you have possible brain damage? We'll get that fixed up, don't worry" Luna was frozen up.

She had no idea what to do as she remembered being blown off the cliff.

"Get her to her room" Lunar ordered "get her settled back in."

Fate

Fate finally stopped being frozen up as she processed what happened, she rushed out of of the closet "Luna!" she screamed, she searched around frantically "LUNA!" she screamed in panic, no reply, silence.

The building was empty.