Chapter 1

They say being a True Blood Alpha is a blessing of the moon goddess. A True Blood Alpha has the power to make anyone submit in front of them in a matter of seconds. They are the strongest and most intelligent among the warewolf community.

People of the Silver Moon pack feel that they are very lucky to have a great Head Alpha - Choi Dawon and one of the greatest True Blood Alpha - Kim Taehyung, their pack army's commander.

Kim Taehyung has all these qualities and more. Taehyung is the epitome of perfection. He's best at everything he do. The most important thing about him is that Taehyung does not boast about his qualities.

Unlike other True Blood Alpha's which his pack has had in the past, Taehyung is completely opposite to them in nature and behaviour wise. He's one of the sweetest and kindest True Blood which anyone would have come across. Everyone sees Taehyung as this Happy go Lucky True Blood Alpha who is always friendly, bubbly and is a social butterfly.

Taehyung was five years old then both his parents died in a war. He vaguely remembers both his dada and appa. His parents were both of male Alpha's, it was one of the rarest matches because two Male Alpha's are never mates and if they are then none of them is fertile to give birth but Moon Goddess had herself blessed Taehyung's Appa as he gave birth to Taehyung.

When Taehyung was born, the whole pack was in shock because at first it was impossible for two Male Alpha's to be mates and to top it off one of them was fertile.

At that time the royal family had called upon the greatest witch in the whole warewolf Kingdom to find out how it was possible for the male alpha to give birth. The witch had chanted some spells and then she told them that Taehyung was not an ordinary True Blood Alpha, he was the most powerful and strongest True Blood ever born. Moon goddess had given their pack a blessing in disguise of Taehyung.

It was very rare that a Male Alpha and a Female Alpha would be mates. And if it ever happens then their child is a True Blood but in Taehyung's case both of his parents were Male Alpha's, making him an exception, a blessing, a gift for the Silver Moon Pack by the Moon Goddess.

When Taehyung lost his parents, he was just five years old so his Uncle Kim Dong-seok took him with himself and Taehyung started living with his Uncle's family which consisted of, his uncle, his aunty and his cousin Kim Namjoon.

The war that happened twenty two years ago, took the lives of thousands of soldiers and even the current Head Alpha's parents too. The Head Alpha at that time also lost his life making his eighteenth year old son Choi Dawon the next Head Alpha of the pack. The people of the pack took a lot of time to get over that incident but sooner or later they all adjusted to their new life.

Twenty Two years later, Taehyung is living alone in his small house. After his uncle and his wife died due to old age, Taehyung was just seventeen so he kept on living with his cousin brother but once Taehyung turned Twenty years of age, he left his Uncle's house to give space to his cousin and his cousin's mate.

Taehyung still visits them on a daily basis because his cousin Kim Namjoon's mate Kim Seokjin treats Taehyung like his own son. Seokjin is just three years older than Taehyung but still he behaves as if he is Taehyung's Appa and who is Taehyung to reject a father figure when in reality he don't even remember both of his own father's.

Taehyung is happy with his life, he is the commander of the pack's army and he also does the official accounts work for the Head Alpha. He spends his days working his ass off and evenings with his friends. He has a lot of friends. He has Namjoon, Seokjin, his other hyungs Yoongi and Hoseok, his best friend Jimin and Jimin's mate. They all never let him feel lonely.

The loneliness hits him when he goes back to an empty house at night. Yes, Taehyung believes that it is just a house, it's not his home. Because his home lives seven hours away from him. The ruler of his heart. The one who's thoughts only make Taehyung feel a little less lonely. Taehyung knows that the day he will enter this house, he'll turn it into a home. Their Home.