Chapter 2

Thank you so much for 600+ views!
I love you guys! 🥺💗

***

Sun rays were shining bright in the day time, spreading positivity and happiness all around the Crystal Moon Pack, meanwhile a Little Omega was sleeping on his bed with no care in the world. His face was covered with his thick blanket. A beautiful smile adored his face as he dreamt of his future mate.

“Yahh, Jeon Jungkook. Get up before I smack your head.” His Mother A.K.A the Luna of the Crystal Moon Pack shouted as she entered her son's room.

She saw the lump in the middle of the bed and her anger rose, “JUNGKOOK, GET UP.”

“Wae? Wah? Eomma--” Jungkook hurriedly got up from is deep slumber and started looking everywhere around him. He shuddered as his eyes landed on his mother's angry face.

“It’s ONE. THIRTY. PM. why are you still sleeping?” she asked him, emphasizing every word.

“I am sweepy, eomma.” Jungkook tried to give her his best puppy doe eyes.

“Stop talking like a baby and don't show me those eyes, it won't work on me.” she said while trying to ignore his eyes because in the end she's also a goner for those eyes of her youngest son.

“But I'm your baby na eomma.” he said while fluttering his eyes and scrunching his button nose.

And who was Mrs. Jeon to stay angry at that cute creature so she slowly sat beside him on the bed and took her little baby in her arms.

“My baby. Why are you growing up so fast? It feels like yesterday when I took you in my arms for the first time and see tomorrow you will be turning Twenty years old. You will find your mate and before I'll even know, you will be getting married and leaving your home.” she said as an unknown tear escaped from her eyes.

“Eomma, don't cry. Please.” Jungkook said as he looked up at his mother's face as he gently wiped her tears away from her eyes and again hid his face in her chest, inhaling his mother's soothing scent.

“Baby please change your habits. Stop sleeping till this late hun. Else your mother-in-law will curse me for not teaching you these etiquettes.” she said as she started stroking his fluffy hairs.

“Noo, my mother-in-law will be very sweet. She won't curse you.” Jungkook mumbled as he kissed his mother’s cheek.

“That means you won't stop sleeping till late?” His mom asked him while chuckling a little.

“I will. I will learn to get up early.” he mumbled softly.

“That’s my boy. Anyways, do you know that our whole pack is preparing for their favourite Jungkookie’s twentieth birthday?” she asked him softly.

“Really? They are?” He asked her with sparkling eyes.

“Yes baby. Are you excited to celebrate your birthday and finally meet your mate?” she said.

He eagerly nodded his cute head, “Yess, I'm so excited. I've been dreaming about my mate for so long and I will finally be able to meet them.”