Chapter 4

Thank you so much for 2k+ views
on this book!! 😭💜✨

***

Tears of happiness were continuously flowing from the Omega’s eyes. His heart was beating in an animalistic speed.

Al--Alpha.” Jungkook's wolf whimpered basking in his Alpha’s alluring scent, letting Taehyung know that he was in control.

Baby, Ggukie. My love, you are okay.” Taehyung's wolf took charge and tried to confort his little one.

Alpha-- V..” Jungkook’s wolf whispered slowly.

Yes my sweet Omega.” Taehyung’s wolf, V replied in a protective manner.

I was waiting for you for so long. Please don't leave me again.” Gguk said.

Never my love.” V replied back.

After hugging each other for a long time they parted but Taehyung's arms were still wrapped around his Omega’s tiny waist.

“Alpha Taehyung.” the Omega said while looking down, shyly. It was Jungkook, he was back.

“Yes my baby.” Taehyung replied back while looking at his mate who was a blushing mess.

“I didn-- didn't knew that you are my mate.” he mumbled slowly.

“It’s okay bub, now you do know about us being mates. Are you not happy that I'm your mate?” Taehyung asked him in a sad voice. He was just pretending to be sad, to tease his mate.

Jungkook quickly shot up his doe eyes and stared at his Alpha. He realised that his statement might have come out in a wrong sense to his mate so he quickly spoke, “What? No.. I mean yes.. I mean--”

“Koo, take a deep breath and then speak.” Taehyung instantly said to him.

Jungkook did as he was told, “I was saying that it's not true. I'm really happy that you are my mate. In fact I always dreamed of you being my mate and now it came true. I'm so happy.” He hurriedly said.

“Oh really? You have even dreamed about me being your mate?” Taehyung asked him in a teasing tone.

The bunny boy instantly nodded his head, “Yes, I have.” but then he realised as what he just spilled so he quickly snaked his arms around Taehyung's torso and hid his face in his chest with his cherry red cheeks.

Taehyung laughed at his mate’s cute antics and then he spoke, “Oh. My. God. Is my baby feeling shy?”

In return he got a really light feather like hit on his chest from his little mate, “Don’t tease me, Alpha.” Jungkook whined.

“Ouch-- okay baby. I'm sorry.” Taehyung chuckled and then he wrapped his veiny arms around Jungkook.

The Head Alpha and his Luna handled all the guests while Jungkook and Taehyung stayed glued to each other. Talking and giggling with their friends who were just teasing them.

They didn't get to talk to each other but they don't mind it because in the end they have their whole life to themselves.

After all the guests left, Taehyung's friends alongwith Jungkook's family all of them sat to have dinner. Taehyung was not ready to leave Jungkook's hand but he somehow had to let go of his Omega’s hand because the younger had to sit beside his brother, but at least he was in front of Taehyung.