Chapter 6

I've 100+ followers now!!!!
Andddd, 5k+ views on this book Yayy!!!💃🏻💗✨

I'm going through major writer's block so please ignore the mistakes. I haven't proofread it. 🥲

_

Taehyung and Jungkook both of them were in the ball room where Jungkook was twirling like a fairy and showing his mate his beautiful gown.

Taehyung was just smiling and laughing at his little mate’s tactics.

“You are so cute kookoo.” Taehyung laughed when Jungkook twirled while scrunching his button nose.

“Thank you taetae.” Jungkook shyly said.

Taehyung slowly stood up from his place and circled his arms around the younger's small waist as he lovingly pecked his forehead.

“Taetae I want Ggukie to meet V properly.” Jungkook said slowly.

“Your wish is my command. Let's go for a run tonight.” Taehyung smiled at his little Omega. Just as he was about to capture the soft lips of his mate, a soldier called them from outside.

Irritated because of being interrupted, Taehyung asked him to come in after standing few inches away from his mate.

The soldier walked and bowed and then he started speaking, “Alpha Taehyung and Prince Jungkook, the Head Alpha has called you both in the meeting room.”

“Okay, we will be there. Thank you.” Jungkook said and the soldier left after bowing. “Taetae let's go.” Saying this Jungkook held Taehyung's hand and together they walked out.

_

Once they entered the office of the Head Alpha, they saw that everyone was present there. Head Alpha, Luna, Jungkook’s hyung and Noona and even Jimin and Sumi.

“Appa why have you called us here?” Jungkook said as him and Taehyung took a seat in front of the others.

“A scroll has come from your pack.” Eric said directing towards Taehyung.

Oh, what is it?” Taehyung asked unsure.

“Head Alpha Dewan has asked for you to come back.” Jungkook's dad said.

“Then I must go back.” Taehyung said and then he started back at the older's eyes.

“They are coming back Taehyung. This time stronger.” The Head Alpha said.

“I know appa.” Taehyung replied.

“So you are going?” Jungkook asked with hesitation. Taehyung turned towards him and nodded his head slowly. “I will also come with you.”

“Kookie you both are not married yet. You can't go with him.” Jungkook's mother said with a sad voice.

“Eomma he said that whenever he will go back he will take me with him.” Jungkook said slowly.

“But Kookie you can't--” Jihyo started but was cut off by Jungkook.

“No ifs and buts Noona, I'm going with him.” Jungkook said a bit sternly. “You are taking me with you, right?” he turned towards Taehyung and asked.

“Kookie I--” Taehyung started but he stopped as he saw Jungkook standing up from his place with eyes full of tears.

“Tae please don't go without me.” Jungkook whispered in a small wavering voice.