𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗: 01/24/2024

Hello dear reader!

Thank you for giving my book a chance, and I truly hope you enjoy this steamy and exciting adventure!

Spicy warning!

*This is a mature erotic book, it includes themes such as highly detailed sexual scenes, language, violence, guns, and drugs, this will be the only warning.*

If the word "clit" or "cock" makes you uncomfortable then this is your chance to turn back.

If you choose to stick around:

WELCOME!

Firstly I'd like to say thank you so much for giving my book a chance, and I truly hope you enjoy this adventure!

Be nice to everyone in the comments. We spread love around here, not hate. Anyone leaving hateful comments will be blocked.

This book is something completely made up by me, the storyline is my own, along with all the characters.

I appreciate kind constructive criticism. I am a marshmallow, please don't hurt my feelings if you don't need to.

My work has been and always will be free to read. I truly enjoyed writing this book and hope you enjoy reading it just as much!

Title: Break Me: A Mafia Romance

Author: TheMoonlightOracle
Date of Creation: November 7th 2023

Copyright © 2023 TheMoonlightOracle All rights reserved ®

This text serves as a declaration of copyright ownership for the work titled Break Me: A Mafia Romance, created by TheMoonlightOracle on November 7th 2023. The copyright owner retains all exclusive rights to reproduce, distribute, display, and perform the work.

Any unauthorized use, reproduction, or distribution of this work, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited without the written permission of the copyright owner.

Thank you for reading!

Xoxo- T.M. Oracle