A strange alien

"You're like a baby."

(Have yet to fill in everything up until this..)

You fight the creatures.

Holding one as it snarls in your face. Then it suddenly yelps and falls limp making you throw it off and jump on it to kill it, but only to find it already dead.

You stare in surprise at the arrow sticking out of it.

Turning around just when a Na'vi jumps over you and attacks the creatures with their bow and arrow. The male yells as it fight them.

The creatures whimper as they run away from him.

He hisses after them and you stand up in a defensive position in case they come back.

The alien hisses again  as he turns to your flame. He walks over to it and grabs the stick speaking in his native tongue. He picks up the stick and walks with it toward the water..

"Hey, wait! Don't!" You scoff in disbelief when he throws it into the water. "Great you chucke dryly.

The strange alien walks over to a whimpering creature, speaking softly to it as he kills it.

You go in the water and pick up the stick, when you get up you see the forest has lighted up with bioluminescence. You look around in awe at the beautiful forest.

Seeing the alien kneels down beside another one of those creatures you try to speak to him.

"Look, know you probably don't understand this.. but, uh.. thank you."

The male just speaks softly down at the dying creature before he pulls out his arrow.

"Thank you." You try again. "That was pretty impressive." You tell him.

He looks at you and your eyes widen a bit at finally seeing his face clearly.

He stands up and walks over to you. Standing up you watch him as he stalks over, tightening your grip on the stick, just in case.

When he stops in front of you he looks down at you angrily and you look up at him with raised eyebrows.

Then you tilt your head and smile sweetly up at him.

His eyes turns to slight surprise before he shakes it off and glare at you, then turns to leave.

"I would have been screwed if you hadn't come along. It was.." You then realise he had went to leave and you hurriedly move to follow him. "Hey, wait."

You run a bit to catch up with him.

"Hey, where are you going?" You ask him. "Wait up! Just.. Hey, slow down."

You reach him and grab his arm.

"I just wanted to say thanks for killing those things." You tell him and he turns around abruptly and glares down at you.

His face shows a moment of surprise when you don't flinch under his gaze like anyone else would. You just smile, gratefully up at him. He shakes his head back to glaring at you.

"Don't thank." He tells seething in anger at both your actions and the fact that you don't react scared when he tries to intimidate you. "You don't thank for this."