2015 "I wouldn't marry me either"

Their first videos and debut show were a complete success and there were even rumors that they would be nominated for rookie group of the year. None of the members could hide their euphoria.

Everyone was preparing to start their first autograph signing, some were practicing their skills and others were touching up their makeup and even taking a few photos to keep as souvenirs or post on Twitter.

The doors of the shopping center opened and a hundred fans sat excitedly in their seats waiting for their turn to arrive quickly.

Many brought them gifts such as candy, stuffed animals or accessories which they proudly showed off in front of the cameras.

Jeonghan was three seats away from Jisoo, not stopping to look at the youngest who looked extremely cute with cat ears. The nutty-scented alpha was enthralled by that tender image of the feline-eyed omega with more rosy cheeks as he signed an album of the group.

The games began, and the fans seemed to focus their attention only on Seungkwan, Soonyoung and Seokmin the protagonists of the chaos.

Joshua watched his donsaengs with a tiny smile, trying not to let out a little scream when he was pulled into the lazy-eyed man's arms by Jeonghan himself, who smiled mischievously at him before tightening his grip on him.

"You will use those kitten ears, then for me." More than a question it seemed like a suggestion from the alpha and if Jisoo previously had rosy cheeks they were now bathed in an intense carmine.

Yoon discreetly kissed the back of the omega's neck, Jisoo distanced himself as he watched Seungkwan approach them both almost in strides.

"Do you want to ruin our future, hyung?" Seungkwan scolded Joshua and he denied before taking his seat on the stage, imitated by Jeonghan.

With a pleading look Joshua looked at the older, even if it was a poorly written play, it hurt that distance they were forced to maintain.

"Hannie."

"Shua."

One of Yoon's arms went around Jisoo's shoulders.

"We can make the fans love seeing us together, we can reverse this." The bidden alpha suggested in a whisper.

"How are we going to do it?" Joshua innocently asked, not anticipating that Jeonghan would hug him in the middle of an autograph signing and then take one of his hands and kiss it affectionately, making the omega blush again.

Joshua looked for some reactions, Jun and Minghao smiled at him, Vernon raised his thumb in an approving gesture, Seungkwan gave him a stern look as did Seungcheol, the rest were busy in their own world to pay attention to the young couple.

The leader took a seat next to the couple, ignoring the indifferent look that Jeonghan gave him, ignoring this as he rushed to hug the long-haired man, watching as Joshua returned to his place to continue with the skinship, smiling as he heard how the fans screamed madly.

Seungcheol's scent was undoubtedly similar to that of a dominant omega, which perhaps made the alpha so popular. From afar Joshua examined him carefully from head to toe, and he could not deny that the leader was the perfect mix of manliness and beauty.

"Maybe Han is better next to Choi." He thought out loud.

Wonwoo who was next to him denied, Mingyu seconded her hyung.

" You are Jeonghan's pillar, Shua-hyung, it is very difficult for him to want to be away from you." Mingyu sweetly mentioned making the omega laugh.

The glasses-wearing beta playfully ruffled the hair of the taller one.

"That's what I want to believe."

His second comeback arrived, the sales of his second album exceeded the planned goals, popularity was added to the success, these two factors being almost directly proportional, and with this the autograph signing events increased, a nightmare of the marshmallow and cookies-scented omega for those days.

Jisoo bitterly remembered that Halloween where Jeonghan for the first time seemed comfortable with the leader's false flirtations, who shamelessly played with the other alpha's hair and even came close to kissing Yoon.

For the first time, Joshua's blood burned with rage, but that was not the name of the feeling that caused his eyes to see the world dyed red.

Jealousy, that was the word that like a bittersweet poison slid across his palate. The one with feline eyes burned with jealousy and burned silently with its flames.

Wonwoo looked at him with a sad look, hesitating whether or not to approach his hyung who seemed on the verge of a heart attack. He exchanged a couple of glances with Mingyu and it seemed like they both thought the same thing as they ran towards his angry hyung and hugged him.

Mingyu who had debuted as an alpha recently couldn't help but want to take care of his tender hyung who always cared about others.

Wonwoo, for his part, wanted to show the others that his hyung was not a zero
​on the left, Mingyu knew very well about the little crush they both had on the omega of American origins since they saw him for the first time, but, seeing how Joshua and Jeonghan looked like two planets orbiting in the same solar system, they decided to give up momentarily.

"Hyung, who do you like more, Edward or Dracula?" Showing his fake fangs, the tallest of the three asked.

"Did you know that we like innocent's blood?" The beta played along with the alpha.

Joshua let out a discreet laugh, shaking his head delicately.

"Aigoo, how competitive my dongsaengs have become." The older omega mentioned laughing, squeezing the cheeks of the alpha and the beta with each hand.
"Look how you have grown, you're already taller than me.

Doing aegyo the doe-eyed one said:
"I love you both equally."

The latter answer seemed to please Kim and Jeon who, upon hearing the cheers coming from the fans, widened their smiles.

The screams brought Jeonghan out of the stupor of him witnessing that scene starring Wonwoo, Mingyu and Joshua.

The cherry-scented alpha emitted his pheromones in a failed attempt to calm Yoon down.

"Your aroma only makes me angry, and will make my omega uncomfortable." Jeonghan pointed out, taking distance from the leader who took one of the hands of the angelic-featured one.
"They already have enough photos of us." The blond-haired alpha reminded the older.

Without further ado he advanced towards where Joshua was surrounded by the rest of the members who were playing with their church father robes.

"You look beautiful." The nutty-scented alpha complimented his boyfriend who dropped his shoulders disinterestedly.

"You looked happy."

Attracting Joshua by holding his hips, the alpha contradicted him several times.

"It's part of the job."

"Is flirting with others part of the job now?"

" I don't know, you tell me? What was that with Mingyu and Wonwoo?" The angelic-featured man questioned while he brought his face closer to the younger's.

"Mingyu and Wonwoo are a couple, they see me as an older brother. But Seungcheol..." Joshua refuted.

"Seuncheol does this only for the well-being of the group."

Joshua sighed exhaustedly before getting out of Jeonghan's nest.

"That's what I would like to believe."