2021 "Cause you were never mine"

The words spoken by Jeonghan stuck in Joshua's heart like the words spoken in a church father's confessional.

In the distance on the desert island to which they had traveled to record the last episode of Going Seventeen, the marshmallow-scented omega watched as Jeonghan and Seungcheol chatted animatedly while on a blanket they enjoyed a picnic. Jisoo felt like a little child , tolerating that when the correct thing would be to accept it.

"Shua hyung."

Seokmin's sweet voice brought him out of the shrews.

"Isn't it a beautiful day?"

Joshua had barely paid attention to the beautiful day that welcomed him, he was so busy focusing on Jeonghan and Seungcheol that he had forgotten that he should enjoy every little moment that life gave him, removing every painful thorn by making it bloom in his heart a rose.

"We should tour the island." The omega mischievously proposed, taking the hand of his friend, encouraging her to run with him, leaving his belongings abandoned on the sand.

Seokmin saw the fireworks every time Joshua smiled, feeling happy that this time Jisoo smiled by his side, even if it was just a friend he would throw everything aside to see Joshua shine again in the rain, he would hold on to those moments.

They both played on the nearby beach, laughing like kids lost in their childhood, it was February, but the cinnamon-skinned beta felt like it was in the middle of August, at that moment he could have his little piece of sunshine next to him, although he knew that Joshua was never his.

Loving him wasn't enough, and sadly he was not the medicine that Joshua's heart wanted, however, for those moments he wanted to imagine that things would change for the better, treasuring in his hands the invisible summer that never came in the middle of winter.

《♥︎》

"Don't they make a cute couple?" Seungcheol mentioned to the almond-scented alpha, pointing in the direction of where Joshua was playing with Seokmin.

Jeonghan ignored the question, focusing on grilling the meat on the portable stove.

"Seokmin is perfect for Joshua, they look very cute, they look like a couple taken out of a book." He continued chattering without receiving a single response from Yoon who preferred to focus on cooking before dying of jealousy upon seeing the scene described by the alpha of cherry aroma.

"Jeonghan."

Cheol irritably called out to the aforementioned who reluctantly did what he indirectly exhorted, but the redheaded alpha's eyes did not focus on the beach but on the neck of the alpha in front of him who looked irritated, and somewhat swollen with an alarmed reddish color.

As if he could feel Yoon's gaze on the area where his scent glands were located, Seungcheol nervously scratched his neck, not paying attention when the prosthesis fell on the blanket, not giving him time to hide it.

His bare neck was exposed to the eyes of the alpha who did not understand what the hell was happening, quickly reaching for the prosthesis and taking it in his hands.

Rage invaded every cell of Jeonghan as he imagined what that object could be, all that time he had been deceived, all that time he had been forced to waste the days of his life hiding his feelings, feeling guilty, burying his love for Joshua. .

"Was it fucking necessary for you to use this garbage!?" Jeonghan shouted, causing the cameramen surrounding the couple to move away from the scene.