CH. 1

"Rise and shine, Baby Cale!" Alver Crossman, the ever-flippant and chill Crown Prince of Rowoon Kingdom, decided to barge into the county after several days of dealing with paperwork. Damn, Paper Graveyard was never a pleasant place to die! He made a mental note to prepare a better place for him to die than with countless paperwork! He must enjoy himself, roll around, fall in love, and show his love.

He barged into Cale's room but received a grumpy, still-sleeping dongsaeng response.

"So, what are you expecting me to do? Photosynthesize?!"

Photo—what? Alver frowned as he watched Dongsaeng ignore him and continue to snuggle into the bedsheet. That pillow looks nice.

Vicross made Cale stuffed toys of them, and Cale never slept with him again. He was very disappointed because he could not dote on his beloved Baby Cale. He entered the room, opened the windows, and heard that annoyed groan coming from the bed. He saw three huge doe eyes staring at him with a hiss.

Ohn, Hong, and Raon were all glaring at him.

Aw, even annoyed, they looked so cute!

"It's Cookie Prince. Why is he here so early in the morning?" Raon asked.

"He must've wanted to bother Cale-nyah," Ohn replied.

"He should be working a lot, not come here-nyah," Hong replied.

Aww. Where are the cute, adorable beings that used to follow after him?

Alver feels so attacked right now. No one is giving respect to his existence. No one gives a damn about his feelings at all. They just want him to work or a golden plague or treat.

This is the day I officially realize I have become a Sugar Daddy.

He ended up sulking in one corner, calling himself a flea or a bug.

Soon, Ron came in with Vicross in tow. The Molran's gazed at him but didn't give a damn about his miserable state. Alver continued to sulk by the corner and waited until Cale rose from the bed just by hearing Ron's soft yet husky voice.

Damn! This old man sure knows how to be seductive!

Anyway, Ron ignored his existence and focused solely on getting Cale into the bath and dressing him up. Meanwhile, he is sulking hard. Choi Han entered the room and brought some papers that appeared to be Cale's official documents.

He had managed the County from a young age and was successful in everything he did.

If he were to ask Cale about the county, he would know exactly what to say as if it were second nature. He can even recite the current county issues while blindfolded. Cale improved transportation and irrigation over ten years. He even landed several mine contracts and other businesses related to the acquisition of metal or ore. The walls of the county had been fortified. There's a plan for a powerful magical spear that's akin to the silver shield but Cale once told him that it'd be impossible with the current county.

Knowing him, he had some plans ready. Either he needs someone to make it or someone who can control it. A magical barrier takes thousands of magic stones. Considering the size of the county, Cale would need billions of it. Not only that, villages that were near the forest of darkness were moved to the vicinity of the other larger towns.

Cale, in particular, allowed the beast-men to take over Harris Village while the residents relocated to the county's safer towns. When Cale warned the villagers that they could have gotten into something dangerous, they took all of their belongings and moved to the county-provided housing community. It's like every word that Cale said is a law for them to follow. He understood why the villagers did so, Cale had never spouted nonsense and he had always moved to help people.