CH. 2

That voice...

Cale knew who that voice belonged to, but...

That knucklehead is a coward. A weakiling. And an emo bastard who could not even cut his own hair.

"Vicross."

"Yes, Young Lord?"

"Is it possible that two people have the same voice?" he wondered.

"It is one in a million, it could happen, but—" Vicross says, drawing his greatsword from his spatial pocket. He tells him that it is impossible.

Cale also checked his record, which is correct. There are times when two people share the same voice.

But...

The same expression, even the same hair color. He is never seen Ernesh's eyes because they are always hidden behind his damn bangs, but he has the same red hair and sense of kinship as him. He can not help but look at him, puzzled.

Cale's instincts tell him that he and this individual knew each other at the same time.

"Hyung-nim, I need you to leave," Cale said. It'll be bad if Alver Crossman gets caught in this frenzy.

"What about you?"

"I will be fine, but you are not," Cale stated. He pushed Alver away while pointing to his people. It is not because he is weak or anything, but he is still the Crown Prince, and his involvement in this incident would undoubtedly cause a commotion and disrupt all of their plans.

He clenched his teeth and turned to face him. It is a good thing the fake organization uniform covers his entire face and head. Alver is already feeling with the other beasts and fighters posing as villagers.

"You," the redhead said, locking his gaze on him. Cale found himself unable to move, but this person's laughter indicated that he was amused.

The adversary looked down at them, his power radiating from him.

—Who are you?

In his mind, the enemy continued to speak. There was something even more serious going on.

'How does he anticipate me responding to him? '

Cale's brow furrowed.

'Am I Grandpa Eru or Raon? Do you think I can speak in people's minds?

It is not like I can just randomly exclaim, "I am XYZ!"! ' in the middle of the battlefield! '

Cale looked back at the white mask that was looking at him from the distance. He chose not to respond because he did not know how.

They were gearing up to fight when...

A large amount of white gold light began to appear, covering the night sky.

He could not help but grasp. He had already devised thousands of plans in his head, but the power disparity was simply too large. However, this white-gold light.

[Cale!] It was Raon's voice, [Goldie Gramps said to retreat, he'll buy some time!]

Tens of white gold arrows started flying in the direction of the enemy. Cale was well aware that Eruhaben could unleash this attack with a single flick of his wrist. His timing is impeccable right now.

He noticed Eruhaben in human form, with a cold expression on his face.

Raon must have called him when he noticed their situation.

He had no idea why the enemy was staring at them so calmly.

Water. Cale pondered. The adversary built a wall of water towards the sky. It looked similar to his silver shield.