Chapter 16:- Aarushi's Theory

Nikita's pov

I was looking for my black colour off shoulder top in my cupboard but I don't seem to find it.

It's really frustrating to be honest.

I started throwing out the clothes on the floor and.....

Oops!

Baby I was looking for you.

I said looking down at my top that was lying on the floor.

I bend down with a smile to pick it up.

I picked it up but I saw some photographs falling from it.

Looking at the photos, my smile faded.

I picked up the photos and my first thought was to burn them.

But then I changed my mind.

I wanted to keep this photographs safe. They still mean so much to me.

I looked at the mess that I had created. But now I was in no mood to clean it. Now I don't feel like doing anything. I wish I wasn't looking for this top.

I threw my top on the bed and picked the pile of clothes and shoved it into the cupboard.

#AT EVENING#

Tanya's pov

I was nervously sitting on the sofa with my parents.

They were watching some news.

Suddenly the door bell rang and my heart skipped a beat.

The wait was over. He is here.

"I will get it." I said and went to open the door.

I opened the door and I was welcomed by a smiling Shaurya.

He is looking good. Perfectly trimmed beard and his hair perfectly set and his light brown eyes... He is actually Handsome.

"Hii. Come in." I said and opened the door wide open but before entering, he handed me a bouquet of red roses.

I.... Didn't noticed at first that he was carrying a bouquet and some shopping bags.

Did he buy some gifts for my parents?

We made our way to the living room.

Seeing Shaurya, my parents welcomed him with a smile.
Shaurya kept the bags on the table and touched their feets, receiving their blessings.

"How are you uncle? How are you aunty?"

"We are perfectly fit and fine dear." Papa patted his shoulder.

"How are you doing?"

"I am doing fine. And ya I forgot..."

Shaurya picked up the shopping bags from the coffee table and handed one bag to papa, one bag to mumma and.... One bag to me too. I thought he only brought bouquet for me.

"There was no need of doing this." Papa said already looking impressed with him.

Mummy was secretly scanning Shaurya from head to toe and by the look of her face I could tell that she looked satisfied.

#AT NIGHT#

A/N's pov

Aarushi was sitting on bed with her phone in her hand. She just finished all the work and got free.
Now it was her time to scroll Instagram.