Chapter 21:- Silly

Yesha:- HELLO!!!!! I AM BACK!!!! 😎

Missed me??? I bet you did 😏💅.

Okay sorry I know that was cringe.

Anyways let's dive into the storyyyyyy🏊

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Krish's pov (In his room)

What the heck was that Krish??
Are you out of your mind???
Can't you control your feelings??

Now what she will think about you??

She didn't responded to my kiss.....does that mean......she doesn't...... No no no.

I have seen in her eyes. Her eyes sparkles when she talks to me.

But why I did that??

Are there any chances for us to be together???

A/n's pov

Whole day went on like that.....
Both of them were thinking about that kiss.
Was that real??
Or.....
Was that fake?
Or.....
Was that serious??
Or.....
Was that just for fun??

Both of them couldn't concentrate on their work.

On one hand, Tanya had created a whole movie out of fake scenerios.

On the other hand, Krish would find himself smiling out of nowhere and he wouldn't realise it until someone points that out. He surely was embarrassed but our poor Krish couldn't take out Tanya from his mind. She was living there rent free 24/7.

Tanya's pov

You know what Tanya???
Just confess your feelings to him.
Go girl go!!!

I have a positive feeling that something can happen between us. Yes yes yes!

But how, when, and where??

I was staring at the ceiling and suddenly the curtain of my window blew grabbing my attention. I stood up and went to close the window. What if at night some ghost will enter my bedroom-----

Wait.....
Ghost????

Ok now I know what to do. Yes!!!!

I happily plopped on my bed and hugged the pillow tightly but not before kissing it and blushing a little.

TWO DAYS LATER (MORNING)

Krish's pov

"This is it. Earlier there was just a silly calculation mistake that's why our liabilities were more than our assets." I laughed nervously and Abhinav just stared at me with a straight face.

I knew what was coming on my way.

"Ofcourse! Because you silly is doing silly things from past two days. God knows what's going in your silly mind that you start smiling like a silly out of nowhere."
Abhinav was just speaking and speaking and speaking and I was just looking down at my lap.

"Stop thinking about Nikita so much after 1-2 months she will be yours only. For now pay attention on your work."

Hearing that, I looked up with a jerk and found Abhinav already looking at me. He deeply sigh and shook his head in disbelief.

Wait.....Nikita?

How can I----

I was thinking about Tanya.....how can I forget Nikita????? This is just so wrong!!!!