Chapter 20:- That Was A Mistake

Tanya's pov

"Why are you looking at the clock again and again?" My mummy asked grabbing my attention. I halted all my actions and started sipping on the water so that I can get some time to think.

"Actually today a new episode was going to get released that's why I was waiting for it."

Good excuse, right? I know.

"Yes yes you do that only the whole day. Your mother is a servent so she will do everything. You take rest. You must be tired. Your mother is alive she will do everything until she dies." And this went on.......

I was in my room.

Still checking the time again and again.

Just Half an hour left. I was so excited!!!!!
Ahhhhhhhhhh

"Tanya!!!"

I looked towards the door of my room.
My mummy appeared there with a tensed face.

"Tanya, me and your papa needs to go to the hospital. One of our relatives is in a critical condition. Doctor said he can't guarantee about his (patient) survival."

"But.... Krish was going to come....." I trailed off.

"Sorry Tanya but we have to go. When Krish comes tell him sorry. I too will apologize to him but you do it too. And when he comes please give him a glass of water. And also give him the cake you baked yesterday. And make sure you don't create any mess." Mummy warned me and I nodded my head like an obedient child.

"Jyoti hurry up!!!" Papa shouted from the living room.

"Yes!"

Me and mummy moved to living room.

"Tanya, after we left do lock the door. And don't open the door for any stranger. If anything happens then call me or your mummy. Bye. Take care." Papa gave me the instructions like I was some 5 year old kid.

*
"I baked it." I said while grinning as I slided the plate of cake (a piece) in front of Krish.

"Oh! So you know how to cook? Or....is it just an experiment??" Krish said turning the plate side to side.

My smiled dropped.

"Ofcourse I know. I am not Milani who doesn't know how to cook." I glared at him.

"Hmm...it's okay. This could be improved." Krish said after tasting a spoonful of cake.

"Whatever!" I stood up and went to get some cold drink.

On the other hand Krish started digging into the cake and each bite was making him feel like he was in heaven. It was super delicious.

I came back from the kitchen and saw that the plate was empty. I looked at Krish.

"You already finished it??"

Maybe he liked it...

"Ya. Because I can't handle that much torture." Krish said nonchalantly.

The cake wasn't that bad.

Papa told me that the cake was very delicious.

But yes mummy didn't praised me. She just said that I should know how to cook food.

But I also liked the cake.

I really feel like throwing this cold drink on his face. Not even for once can he praise me??