3

-Y/n Pov-

Revulsion overcame me in a violent wave and has been for hours now. I retched violently into the chamber toilet, memories assaulting my mind's eye.

Sara's smiling face swam before me, only for me to taste her blood and enjoy it like some animal.

How could I have not known! Slenderman's laughter echoed mockingly as I wept broken sobs.

What monstrous thing had I become? What makes it worse is that I crave more.

-Hours Later-

Hours had passed in a blur of tears since that awful realization. All I could do was huddle in the corner of my cell, wracked with grief and self-loathing.

How many others had they consumed because of me in this place? Just to spite me how do I know if everyone I saved isn't dying right now

How long had Slenderman tormented me so?

My anguished thoughts were interrupted by approaching footsteps.

Slenderman's towering form appeared, regarding me silently through the cell bars. I couldn't bring myself to meet his empty gaze, too overwhelmed with shame.

After a long moment, he spoke in a deceptively calm whisper that raised the hairs on my neck.

R-Have you learned your place at last, pretender? In here, you are no hero. You are my prey, to do with as I please.

I shuddered, still unable to look at him.

I heard him scoff-

A tendril snaked through the bars, gripping my chin and forcing my eyes up to his.

R-Answer me!

He commanded. His frigid touch burned, a harsh reminder of my helplessness.

I was weak in here. Was i really the imposter? Has he been around longer than me?

R-Girl, don't make me repeat myself.

With a broken sob, I whispered

Y- Yes...

What other choice did I have but to submit in this living nightmare? His laughter echoed cruelly as he released me, surveying the wreckage of my spirit with sadistic pleasure.

R-Good. Now rest - we have such plans for you tomorrow, my little puppet.

His parting words sealed my hollow despair. I had well and truly fallen into the depths of his domain...and I feared I may never escape this realm of neverending darkness.