5

-Y/n POV-

Rui's promises whispered dark seductions through our binding link.

His ravaging fantasies left me flush and trembling; my beast howled for the dominion only he could claim over us both.

Hatred and want warred within until I tore away with a snarl, backing against the bars of a startled inmate's cage.

Their rattling did little to drown the drums of blood in my veins.

R-careful, that's lunch

Rui drifted nearer, tendrils snaking out to caress my flushed flesh, feather-light.

He snatched me right back up to him

R-Give in to me

He crooned, a velvet coercion my resolve could not withstand much longer. My humanity balanced on a razor's edge as my beast pawed impatiently.

Y-N-Never...I won't be your slave

I managed through clenched teeth, even as my traitorous hips arched greedily into his touch.

Rui chuckled, tracing sensual patterns down my trembling form with agonizing leisure.

R-We will see how long u keep this up. Soon you will gorge yourself upon what pleasures only I can provide. You will become an extension of my will, finding ecstasy in tormenting these wretched mortals as I command. You will eat from them as well.

Y-No!-

R-YES...and that girl behind u is on the menu

He said forcing my head that way towards her

His promises were poisoned honey, tempting me towards a fate worse than death.

Yet I could not deny my primal hungers forever. Ever since Sara I couldn't get that taste out of my mouth

Now I'm gonna be forced to eat the very thing I protect caged as prey before this cosmic sadist's infinite prowess and cruelty...

-Slender-Prisoner-

-Slender-Prisoner-

-Y/n POV-

I cried in my cage of a room covered in the bl00d of that girl

Hours had passed in an agonized haze since then. Rui's coercions had proven too potent for my humanity to withstand, awakening a glutinous hunger within myself that could only be sated by the vile act of consuming humans.

Now I whimpered and retched in a far corner of my prison, trying desperately to purge the repugnant yet delectable taste that lingered on my tongue.

Hot tears carved channels through the grime on my cheeks - tears of self-loathing and anger at Rui for destroying the last trace of my former self.