4

-Y/n Pov-

Toby dragged me ruthlessly through the twisting hallways. The mansion seemed to grow darker and older the deeper we went.

Soon nauseating smells assaulted me- chemicals and something rotting. We had reached the infirmary. Toby shoved me through the doors with vicious glee.

T-Fresh meat for the doc!

He cackled, slamming the door behind him. I whirled to face the room, heart in my throat.

Rows of battered victims strapped to gurneys met my horrified gaze.

At the far end stood Nurse Ann, humming softly as she adjusted some sinister apparatus.

Finally noticing me, she turned with a delighted gasp.

A-Slender's new pet, how lovely!

Her stained apron and crooked smile did nothing to ease my terror.

A-Now let's see what makes you tick, shall we?

With deceptive tenderness she traced a fingernail down my cheek, leaving a stinging line of blood.

I flinched but dared not pull away. Better to endure whatever agonies she devised than incur further wrath.

A-Hold her for me, would you dear?

Two burly orderlies appeared from the shadows, seizing my arms in an unbreakable grip.

Ann rummaged through her gleaming tools, selecting a gleaming saw. My blood ran cold. Whatever happened next, I vowed to survive...

Ann hummed cheerily as she approached with her implements.

Her first incision was quick but deep—I grit my teeth against the white-hot agony, determined not to give her the satisfaction of seeing me weak.

The saw's whine was barely audible over the pounding in my ears. Her grin widened at my clenched jaw.

A-Not so tough now, are we pet? I heard of the things u did. That was cute imposter but now u done made the boss really mad-

I gave up screaming out as she branded me with a white hot branding iron on my chest

As I screamed my voice became darker and more distorted.

The lights flickered and thats what made her stop

A-that was dramatic. Can't handle the heat?

Y-F-F-Fu-Fuck-

A-damn hurry the fuck up today will u?! Ur worse than toby-

She stuck something in my neck and i automatically felt dizzy

A-Shh, It'll all be over soon. No more pain, only sleep...

***

After what seemed an eternity, either her doing whatever to me, she withdrew with a small metallic device between bloody fingers.

A-There, a gift from our Master. Wouldn't want you wandering off now, would we? Ur meds should be wearing off. I hope it hurt a lot.

Her implication chilled me as much as the saw's kiss. I was truly Slender's property, branded and bound with no escape.

I felt every bit of pain she inflicted but was paralyzed

Ann then took vials of my blood for her twisted experiments, praising my stoicism.

Only once finished did the orderlies release me, leaving deep bruises.

A-Run along now dear. We'll be seeing more of each other soon, I'm sure.