(2) Hey that's mine!!

✍︎                

                                     ✍︎

Sitting down at my desk, I shuffle through my book bag.

Ms.Robison wants us to take notes so I have to find my teal-blue pencil, it's the one I usually take notes with.

Why we have to take notes about balding middle-aged white men with bad fashion taste, I'll never know

After a few seconds of looking and not findind it I lean over to my left where Laila is sitting at her desk. "Psst⎯ Lai." She subtly looks in my direction, probably being wary of Ms.Rodinson.

She can be a real butthole

"What?" She questions in a whisper,

"Did you take my teal blue pencil?" I ask with an eyebrow raised.
"Why would I take your pencil?" She raises her left hand that's holding her pencil, her very dull, and boring pencil. "I already have my own." She has a point.
"Well yea but I looked all over in my bag and⎯ "

"Miss Roman, would you like to share what you have to say with the rest of the class?" Ms.Robinson interjects, making me stop mid-sentence.

Say what now?

I glance around the classroom nervously before my eyes meet my teachers.
"Um⎯ , ma'am?

"I said, would you like to share what you have to say with the rest of the class."
This is just like her, she never could mind her buisness. Ever since I came to this school she used every opportunity she could to try and get me in trouble.

She begins to stalk towards my desk, her low beige heels clacking along the hard floors.
"It must have been very important for you to have to interrupt my teaching."

Hey you're interrupting your class, I just want my pencil

She finally reached my desk, and the students' eyes that were following her were now on me. If there were ever a good time to suddenly disappear, this would be it. Ms.Robinson looks at me expectantly.
"Oh. . .well I was just trying to find my pencil⎯ "
"And you needed to disturb the whole class to do so?" She taps my desk with her tacky press-on nails before continuing. "Let this be a warning to you all, I will not tolerate any Interruptions during my class, am I understood?" She begins to walk back to the whiteboard but not before glaring at me one last time, "That is forty minutes of detention for you, Miss Roman."

What!?

Is this lady serious? I just needed my pencil, just because she doesn't have a life doesn't mean she has to try and ruin mine.
"But Ms.Robinson I wasn't even⎯ " I don't even get to finish my sentence before she gives me a warning stare to shut up before getting back to the lesson.
I slump down in my chair and lean my head against the back of my chair. Great, absolutely perfect, fan-freaking-tastic.