𝗈𝗇𝖾

𝐇𝐄𝐘, 𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 Siders, Gossip Girl here

𝐇𝐄𝐘, 𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 Siders, Gossip Girl here. And I have the biggest news ever. One of my many sources, Melanie91, sends us this: 'Spotted at Grand Central, bags in hand, Serena van der Woodsen. Was it only a year ago our 'it' girl mysteriously disappeared for quote, 'boarding school'? And just as suddenly, she's back. Don't believe me? See for yourselves. Lucky for us, Melanie91 sent proof. Thanks for the photo, Mel.
Wonder what Blair Waldorf thinks? Sure, they're BFF's but we always thought Blair's boyfriend, Nate, had a thing for Serena. Or was it not her sister, Nova? Better lock it down with Nate, B.

I stood boredly beside my mom who spoke to one of the guests at Blair's party. I had watched my best friend take her boyfriend, Nate, up to her room so I was stuck with my mom for the time being.

I was awaiting my sister, Serena's arrival as today was the day she was coming home after being at boarding school, "So, I told him, 'Forget it. I don't care if it's Murakami, it clashes with my sofa." She continued, earning small chuckles from the guests she was speaking to.

"Mom. Nova," I suddenly heard from behind me. I was quick to turn around to see my sister, Serena. A large grin etched across my face as I brought her into my arms.

She immediately reciprocated, "S, I missed you so much," I whispered into her neck.

"I missed you too, N." She spoke, pulling away from me to hug our mom. Their hug was short and somewhat awkward as the girl turned to me, "So where is he?" I looked down, unsure of what to say. She was referring to our brother who was in a rehab centre and my mom refused to let anyone outside of our family know, "They haven't let him out yet?"

"No, let's not discuss that right now." Lily immediately shot down, "I thought you might wanna see some of your friends."

I smiled at the change of topic as Blair rounded the corner, bringing the girl into her arms, "Hi. Serena, so good to see you."

"Hi, how are you doing?" The blond questioned politely.

"Good," Blair replied, "We're about to have dinner."

Blair's mom suddenly butted into the conversation as she passed us. Her hand rested gently on my shoulder as she spoke, "I'll set a place for you on the table next to Blair and Nova."

The older girl shook her head, "Actually, there's somewhere I have to go." Serena was older than me only by a year, which caused us to be in the same grade at school.

"You're leaving?" The brunette girl asked, trying to hide her smile. I had noticed our best friend hold some resentment for my sister ever since she left, I just couldn't understand it.