𝗍𝗐𝗈

𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 the busy streets of New York, my heels clanking against the ground as I left a quick message for Blair, "Hey, B, it's me

𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 the busy streets of New York, my heels clanking against the ground as I left a quick message for Blair, "Hey, B, it's me. I guess you're still sleeping, but I'm gonna come over. I think we need to talk. Okay, see you soon, bye."

I ended the message as I entered the Palace. I needed to change due to the fact that I would probably head to Bart Bass' lunch straight from the Waldorf's.

I scathed through the boxes that had all my clothes in since I hadn't unpacked much, "S, did you take my YSLs?" I called out to my sister, running a stressful hand through my blond locks, "I can't find anything in here."

"That might help if you unpacked," Lily spoke up from behind me.

I rolled my eyes at her tone, "Mom, this is a hotel. Which we're living in because you decided you didn't like the colour of the walls in our real home." I smiled gratefully as my sister came over to hand me my heels. I sat on the bed and I slipped them onto my feet, "S, are you coming to brunch?"

She scoffed, "Moms making me."

Lily frowned, "Serena why are you being like this? You love parties. This is just not like you."

She shrugged, "Maybe it is like me. Maybe you don't know what I'm really like."

My eyes widened at their argument before I tried to change the subject, "How was your date with Dan?"

I had already debriefed with my sister but I wanted to change the topic, "Yeah, how was the concert?" Lily added.

"We never made it," She replied, "We actually ended up at the Kiss on the Lips party."

Lily smiled, "That must have pleased Blair."

"Blair, actually no. Not that pleased," I cut in, earning a confused expression from my mom, "Which is why I'm going to talk to her."

"Just be back in time for brunch," She told me, pressing a kiss to my cheek.

"Mom," Serena yelled out of annoyance.

"Serena, the more you hide yourself away, the more people will think you have something to hide," She informed her daughter.

The older girl scoffed, "Coming from someone who's keeping my brother in an institution."

"That's different," Lily sighed.

Serena rolled her eyes as she turned to me, "N, can I come with you to Blair's?"