𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

𝐈𝐍 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐌𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐍 age when you call someone and can't find them you can pretty much be sure they'll get the message

𝐈𝐍 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐌𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐍 age when you call someone and can't find them you can pretty much be sure they'll get the message. But if they don't call you back it usually means they don't wanna be found.

Spotted: Lonely boy on the Upper East Side learning the lesson that nothing stays missing for long. Things always turn up, for better.

I rushed out of the elevator with Blair at my side in hopes of finding Chuck and Nate before me. Luckily, they were both there draped across the couch, "Is something actually wrong it is this just some ploy to get us both here?" The Archibald boy spoke when he caught sight of the brunette.

He stopped speaking once he noticed my presence, "We need your help."

The two stood from their place on the couch and I lead them to the elevator.

Or for worse?

The sight of Serena draped drunkenly in the corner of the elevator was enough to worry the two. They picked her up with ease, "Take her upstairs," Blair ordered, "Dorota, coffee fast."

After getting upstairs, my sister had fallen onto the bed and was refusing to move despite our best efforts, "I just wanna sleep," She complained.

"We have to get her in the shower. Keep her talking and awake." I told them.

"Dorota, will you please get her a fresh change of clothes and bathrobe," The Waldorf girl told us.

The older woman nodded, "Of course, Miss Blair."

Chuck then waltzed into the room with two bags in his grasp, "So, we have every hangover cure known to man. Plus bagels, these should help soak up the alcohol and whatever else she took."

"Thank you," Blair smiled, "I'll take it from here."

Nate let go of the girl and left Blair to put her in the bath. I closed the door from the outside and turned to face the Archibald, "Hey, I'm so sorry I haven't returned your calls. I had to talk to Blair and then this happened."

He nodded understandingly before Chuck spoke up, "Just like old times."

I scoffed, "Why do I get the feeling that you're actually enjoying this?"

I mentally cringed at the sound of my sister vomiting, "Call me sentimental." He shrugged.

The Waldorf walked out of the bathroom, "We may not need those bagels after all."