🌱🍄{ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟}🍄🌱

It was nearing the end of the summer in Bunkyo Tokyo. The sun was shining brightly, birds could be heard singing their sweet tunes, the soft laughter of children could be heard from a nearby park.

It was a very calm day, but in a near-by apartment complex, a small family of three were having a bit of trouble...

.

.

.

.

"Haruhi!Where is the box with my clothes!" The sound of yelling and scattering could be heard from within the apartment, the front door open with some boxes stacked near the railing leading towards the staircase nearby. Seems like someone is moving out ?

Let's go ahead and learn about this family to know more about them before the story continues.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Haruhi Fujioka - Haruhi is a fifteen year old female. She was born with big beautiful brown eyes along with matching hair (that she sadly had to cut recently). Her family is made up of her Father, herself and her brother.

She enjoys spending time with her brother, whom she has an amazing bond with which only grew more and more after their mother passed away years ago.

Ryouji "Ranka" Fujioka - Ryouji is a thirty five years old male & the proud father of Haruhi and her brother (mentioned soon). He is a professional crossdresser and entertainer at an okama bar, using the stage name Ranka. He is an openly bisexual man.

Ryouji is very proud of his children's accomplishments in their lives, especially after their mothers passing. They managed to help him out of his depressive episode as well and see the gifts his late wife left for him. Their children.

Kaito Fujioka - Kaito is a fifteen year old male. He was born with a birth defect as the doctors called it and was born with a sliver of blue in one of his big brown eyes, the doctors put him down as a heterochromia baby (idk but go with it). He was also born with dark brown hair, that he left to grow out so he could have a man bun hairstyle.

Kaito loves to spend time with his sister, he especially loves to cook with and for her and their father. Kaito is an openly gay male.

He was offered a small house that was recently bought by his teacher so that the family didn't have to squeeze into one small apartment.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

That brings us to the current time where Kaito is moving out to the small home bought by his old teacher..