🌱🍄{𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕠𝕠𝕣 𝕍𝕒𝕤𝕖}🍄🌱

Tamaki's speech - "Greetings"

Kyoya's speech - "Greetings"

Twins speech - "Greetings"

All the club members speech - "Greetings"

"Starting Today, You Are a Host!"

Kaito's Pov

Once I managed to get the petals out of my face, I looked forward to where I heard the voiced greeting only to be greeted by the sight of six rather attractive men.

I could hear Haruhi mumbling so quickly I looked over towards her to see what was wrong, only for me to cover my mouth to muffle a laugh.

Haruhi looked like she was choking as she looked towards the group of boys then to me, as if to ask if I was seeing the same thing. With that Haruhi attempted to leave the room only to be met with an already closed and seemingly locked door?

"Oh wow, it's two boy's!" I was startled by the sudden voice?...wait...voices?, so from my own curiosity I turned to face the group of guys only to get a facefull of identical ginger twins...rather attractive twins.

​​"Hikaru, Kaoru, I believe these young men are in the same class as you, aren't they?" a tall blond male spoke as he slowly walked towards my sister and i.

He looked really attractive if I was honest but honestly anyone who is just an inch taller is attractive so what do I know?.

"Yeah but one is pretty shy while the other is kinda distracted, so we don't know much about them" the twins responded in perfect unison as they both held a rather bored expression towards each other then to the taller blond.

It was true me and Haruhi did share classes with these twins, though not all of them cause well i do culinary courses as well. 'Rude my mind isn't always in the clouds!' I thought to myself as I pouted.

I could still hear Haruhi struggling to open the large pink doors but in a more panicked manner.

A tall skinny raven-ette looked up from a large dark book in his hand seemingly taking notes down...but for what?.I began to imagine what he was writing but I was brought back to reality once I heard his voice "Hmm. Well, that wasn't very polite." His voice was really attractive. Thus I found myself facing away from the group of guys to look at my panicked sister, trying to cover my probably flushed face (it wasn't his imagination, just really active) "Welcome to the Ouran Host Club, Honor Student's" .

"Why do I not feel welcome.." I thought to myself as I kept my back turned towards the group of guys. Only to suddenly have Haruhi back into my chest and the tall blond guy closer to us...um well closer to Haruhi but still.

"What? You must be Haruhi and Kaito Fujioka! You're the exceptional honor students we've heard about"

No-one's Pov

Haruhi looked up at the taller blond male with a look of concern and slight animated horror "H-how did you know our names?" Haruhi soon moved away from her brother and attempted to open the door once more, the feeling of wanting to leave was stronger than before as the tall blond followed simply her.

"Why, You both are infamous. It's not everyday that two commoners gain entrance into our academy. You both must have an audacious nerve to work hard enough to battle your way into this school as honor students"