🌱🍄{𝕌𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕠𝕤 & 𝔹𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕦𝕚𝕥𝕤 }🍄🌱

Suddenly Haruhi's guests began to squeal happily at the scene before them. This made Kaito suddenly hide behind his sister. The platter of shortbread cookies somehow landed onto the table safely.

The rest of the club members stared at the second pair of siblings, mainly in curiosity of what made the girls squeal, and to what Kaito brought out of the kitchen.

Kaito's Pov

I looked over from Haruhi's shoulder, slightly glaring playfully at the other girls at her table. Standing up straight and fixing up my outfit seemingly making myself seem proper.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Until I smirked and began to give my 'brother' a noogie messing up 'his hair' greatly this caused Haruhi to yell at me in frustration, lightly hitting my chest.

 though i was pulled away from my sibling banter by another cry  though it came from a rapidly approaching tall blond.

As he made his way over to me, he began his demanding, mainly for me to stop ruining his 'sons' perfect hair.

Though once he managed to reach me I grabbed and immediately after shoved a mushroom shaped shortbread cookie into his gaped mouth. I wasn't truly paying attention to when i shoved the treat into his mouth though he seemed to be mid yelling when I pulled this stunt.

The blond didn't move for a moment or two, which concerned me slightly though my concern soon dissipated as I am tackled to the ground by a now beaming blond "What was that delectable treat?!" the blond basically yelled in my ear.

"Get off of me you bony oaf!" I dramatically cried as I attempted to crawl out from under the rowdy blond, hitting his chest then soon the top of his head. though he didn't seem to feel my 'attacks', mainly because he now began to nuzzle his cheek aggressively against mine.

I squirmed underneath Tamaki showing my attempt to escape, my face slowly began to flush with a light shade of red. mainly from me not getting enough air, and from embarrassment. Though i am soon saved from my unmercifully affectionate attacker  as i am pulled out from under the now pouting and whining blond. 

I expected to be able to stand on the club room floor, but instead i was brought up higher until i was face to face with the tall silent raven-ette takashi morinozuka, or well known as Mori-senpai.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Instead of showing my gratitude to the tallest male in the room, i began to panic from how high i was held. though it wasn't very high i still panicked....Ok i will admit i do not like heights....

But with me still in Mori-senpai's grasp, i could see Haruhi trying ever so hard (not) to hide 'his' laughter. to which i flip my sibling the bird with a frustrated expression, though i was met with the same response from my sister.

"I hate you so much right now" i thought i mumbled under my breath until i was met with a response from my sister, her voice teasing as she spoke "No, you love me dear brother"