🌱🍄{𝕄𝕠𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕘𝕘𝕝𝕖}🍄🌱

Haruhi struggled to carry out a large brown box labeled -books, do not look!- whilst another box on a nearby chair labeled -clothes- sat in plain sight.

With a frustrated groan the girl simply looked over to her brother who was still packing away a few kitchen utensils, his back turned towards her.

With this Haruhi put the heavy box down and took off her slipper readying herself to throw it at her brother, a slight smirk rested on her face.

Kaito's head suddenly flew forwards, a small yelp came from him as he rubbed the back of his head in pain.

Slowly the boy turned around and was faced with his sister facing him, her body positioned in a throwing position with her arm extended forward, along with a smirk on her face.

"What did I do to deserve this dear sister?" Kaito's voice was dramatically exaggerated as he pouted.

Haruhi took a moment to register that her brother wasn't wearing his glasses....yet again...after she reminded him an hour ago.

.

.

.

"WHERE ARE YOUR GLASSES!?, YOU KNOW YOUR SIGHT IS GETTING WORSE!" Haruhi's sudden yelling caused her brother to cower behind the body of their father, who had just conveniently came in with a luggage bag labeled -Kaito's room decorations-.

"Haruhi, why are you yelling at my precious boy!?" Ryouji basically cried at his daughter, dropping the luggage to the tatami covered floor with a 'thud' & held his son close to him. Crying animated tears while rubbing his blond stubbled chin against his son's hair, messing it up thoroughly.

Kaito sighed deeply, he knew the moving process was going take forever at this pace.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

A Few Hours Later

Kaito's Pov

With a sigh and a swipe at my sweaty brow, I was now finally moved into my new home.

'and i thought packing was hard'  i thought to myself as i admired my work, i struggled to put up my decorations, mainly due to them never really being used and most of them were still in their boxes 

i could feel my body growing more and more tired as i stood still in my new small living room. with this i simply shuffled forwards in my fluffy white slippers towards a small couch in the corner plopping myself onto it in a not so graceful manner.

"Man, the landlady was nice to offer me this couch, it's super comfy!" i happily hum into one of my silly cookie pillows i brought with me.

(i really hate to use a lot of pictures so i will post what Kaito's house looks like inside and out, along with some decor and some kitchen items below from a google slide i made.) 

{How the house looks}

{Some of Kaito's Decorations}

{Some of Kaito's Kitchen stuff he and his sister got for his home}

I could feel my eyes grow heavy, with this I reluctantly got up from the comfortable surface beginning to trudge my way to my room in a sleepy daze.

As I passed the guest room I could see my sister sleeping, 'huh, i guess she fell asleep here..that's expected she did help me out' I slowly closed the guest room door giving my sleeping sister some privacy. Slowly I stumbled up the stairs to my room.

Immediately I found myself looking around my new room, lively green plants hung from the big window, my desk was clean and organized, and my bed ... .looked so damn comfortable especially with my cookies and milk throw pillows.

Once I got distracted I found myself lying in my new bed, slowly I felt myself fall asleep.

I took a short amount of time to imagine what the school Haruhi and myself got accepted to......that big pink school. And with that my eyes fluttered closed and I fell into the comfortable darkness....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

-Howdy!, i just hope that whoever is reading this is enjoying the story so-far, i am planning on writing longer chapters so don't worry, i am not planning on just giving short chapters.

I shall see you all the next time i publish another chapter. 

Sincerely Ghostly Gardener-