🌱🍄{ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕋𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥}🍄🌱

Kaito's Pov

Haruhi and myself made our way through the school's long and confusing hallways, returning to the Host club's room with the items they requested.

I held onto two grocery bags while my sister held onto one 'Weak' I thought to myself asi gave my sister a quick side glance.

The paper bag Haruhi held and myself held was for the Club room members, along with their guests.

While my blue bag held some snacks I found for myself...and maybe some for Haruhi but they are mostly mine!.. 'Man these are heavy..' I admit I am not the strongest guy but I think I bought too many cheap snacks.

I might be studying culinary but I grew up with cheap snacks and I love them..

Once we reached the club room, I let Haruhi enter first mainly so that Tamaki would get to her first..'i am an amazing brother.' I thought to myself but was soon brought out from my thoughts when I heard Tamaki speak "Speak of the devil! Thanks for shopping, my little piglets. Did you get everything on our list?" .

Really?... did he just call us....piglets?. I was angered and I also felt somewhat self conscious now since I purchased a lot of snacks. Though Haruhi patted my back in comfort before responding to our senpai "what? Piglet's?".

I simply frowned as I made my way to the club's back kitchen I was shown earlier on before we left. Though I was stopped when Tamaki grabbed my wrist whilst also grabbing a glass filled with instant coffee. "Wait a minute, what is this?" He examined the bottle as if it was a rare spectacle.

'Idiot, i thought rich people knew what instant coffee was' i thought to myself before i pulled my arm out of the older blond's grasp "Just what it looks like. It's coffee" I spoke with a slight tone of sass towards Tamaki, resting one hand on my hip sassily.

"I've never seen this brand before. Is this the kind that's already ground?" once again Tamaki asked as he observed the instant grounds. I fought against the urge to roll my eyes at how foolish the man sounded.

Haruhi poked over my shoulder. We are kind of similar heights so she is able to do so, "What do you mean? It's instant coffee." my sister bluntly responded to the blond.

"It's instant?" Now I could see the once small group of girls in front of tamaki-senpai grew bigger, this made me sweat drop...'i think i am gonna go to the kitchen to get away from this..' i thought to myself as i slowly made my way to my original destination...the kitchen.

No-one's Pov

Once Kaito entered the kitchen he put the bags down. Beginning the organization process for the kitchen.

The teen was in his safe place, he couldn't hear any of the commotion in the club room in the kitchen at all, so he was able to put away all the items he got for the club away.

Just as he finished putting away the rest of the instant coffee containers, Kaito spotted a bag of flour and a bag of powdered sugar in the same pantry. He could feel his excitement bubble as he grabbed the bags and rushed towards the working space on the kitchen counter.

He searched the whole kitchen and managed to find some salted butter, with that Kaito grabbed a near-by apron and slowly began to formulate his recipe for short-bread cookies.

The teen began to work quickly with the simple cookie recipes replaying in his mind. Measuring the flour and sugar to the required amount, making sure the butter was softened as he mixed in everything, soon he added some cornstarch he bought for his own home and a small pinch of salt.

When the dough formulated nicely, Kaito began to search for a baking tray and once he managed to find one he set a fancy looking oven to preheat at 325°.

Now his baking tray was taken care of with a baking sheet, Kaito began to form his shortbread dough into shapes such as mushrooms, clouds, and bunnies.

And once the boy was finished he put the cookies into the oven for the cookies to bake, waiting excitedly for the comforting smell of the sweet cookies.

.

.

.

.

.

Within thirty minutes of Kaito baking in the Host Club's kitchen, it gave the said club a chance to fix up Haruhi into the host club look.

And she was now taking care of some guests for the first time.

Haruhi shared some past family history with her- well 'his' guests. But she mainly shared a lot with her brother, like how they both binded over foods in the kitchen at home. 

How they would fool around as they cleaned up the house ... .Though she grew sad for a moment as she explained that Kaito had to move into a small house because the fujioka apartment was only made for two people..

Haruhi was about to share more with her guests, but the sudden comforting smell of shortbread began to waft in her direction..though it soon spread throughout the club room reaching all of the Hosts and their guests.

The guests began to fawn over the foreign but comforting scent, questioning where it was coming from.

"Tamaki!, what is that smell?" one of the Tamaki's guests questioned excitedly, whilst another group of girls began to question their own hosts.

Haruhi smiled as she looked over at the Kitchen door that was left adjacent, the smell coming from there. And Haruhi knew her brother was working his culinary magic there.  

Kaito walked out of the adjacent kitchen door with a platter of something, he stood still for a moment as he scanned the room for his sister. Once the boy met eyes with her he smiled, slowly Haruhi's brother made his way to her and her guests table.

A bright smile rested on Kaito's face as he presented the platter, which happened to be filled with cutely shaped shortbread cookies. 

"I made some treats for you Haruhi!" Kaito said to haruhi in a rather happy tone, this made haruhi know that he was happy to be able to bake something for her.