Chapter 2.

I'm awoken by a sharp pain in my head. How fucked up did I get last night? I ask myself as I try to lift my hands up to rub my eyes but stop once I realize I'm chained to the bed I'm laying on.

Oh shit.

I start frantically looking around to see where I am the massive hangover nausea hitting me when I start moving. I'm in a cellar that has no windows and just a single dim flickering light on the ceiling. I shiver as I try to collect my thoughts on what happened last night after the party. The dancing, going outside, witch. I start screaming as everything comes back. I'm in a nightmare, this cannot be happening.

Laughter comes from another part of this dungeon. "Looks like somebody is finally awake." A blonde boy says with venom dripping from his tone as he comes over and unlocks the door to my cage. I just stare at him in shock my brain running a mile a minute, maybe pretending to be mute will just be the safest option.

"There are no safe options sweetheart." He smirks as my thoughts are interrupted and my mouth drops open. Did he just read my mind? What the hell is going on?

"Okay I don't understand, why are hot guys kidnapping me?" I ask flabbergasted and he starts laughing walking up to me. His sandy blonde curly hair covers his forehead as he bends over inspecting me. I'm still in my Halloween costume and the corset I'm wearing is barely holding on.

I mean I'd smash if he literally wasn't holding me hostage.

He takes his fingers and run them up and down my arm taking a deep breath as his rolls his shoulders back and shuts his eyes. Goosebumps cover me as I try and scoot as far away as physically possible my whole body pressed against the freezing cold wall.

"And I don't understand why we haven't drained you dry yet." He spits in face as his eyes turn blood red. I scream at the sight and close my eyes as tight as I can as he lunges at me. I feel his sharp teeth and hot breath against my neck. Suddenly his teeth are replaced with a breeze of cold air and a loud crack fills the room, I open my eyes to see the guy from last night standing over blondies body laying on the ground.

I look down to him and his body is facing forward while his head is facing me. I start gagging as I look at the sight.

I'm going to die this motherfucker is actually batshit insane.

If he didn't think twice about snapping that guys neck then what the hell am I in for? My body starts shaking violently and my sobs start pouring out of me. I start pulling at my arms trying everything to get them free I haven't done anything to deserve this, all I've done in life is stay in the shadows and just try to get through school. No name is just standing there staring at me with a glint of an unreadable emotion in his eyes.

"What do you want!" I scream as he stares blankly at me watching me desperately try to pull my arms out of these chains, he takes something out of his suit pocket and walks over to me.

This is it, he is going to dismember me and throw me into a log chipper.

He laughs lowly and grabs my wrist roughly and my body freezes and a jolt of electricity runs down my arm. He quickly removes his hand and undoes both my hand cuffs. I sit up and rub my raw wrists and look up at him. That unreadable feeling still coursing through my veins.

"I'm not going to put you in a wood chipper. I'm going to drain you of all of your blood to resurrect my father who your parents and their followers killed." He states bluntly showing no emotion. I gape at him absolutely flabbergasted.

"My parents didn't kill anyone! I don't know what you are talking about I just want to go home." I cry out, his body starts physically shaking with anger and then he slaps me across my face. His slap held so much force that I fall over onto the bed.

"You liar you know exactly what happened witch. You weren't adopted until you were ten years old and YOUR POWERS killed my father." He spits at me his eyes turning black. "No no no, I got in a car accident when I was ten so I don't remember anything from before then! Im also not adopted you sicko, I don't have any goddamn powers!" I scream as my heart drops to my stomach. I bring my hand up to my face trying to stop the burning sensation.

"Those fucking cunts. You're not lying are you? You're just some pathetic little bitch they used." He takes in a sharp breath and his eyes turn back to a normal color. My brows come together in confusion as he starts pacing and mumbling random things to himself.

This dude has genuinely lost his marbles, he's kidnapped the wrong girl and now he's not trying to kill me.

I miss my biggest life problem being math, now it's some sexy supernatural guy who's trying to drain me of my blood.

Fangs, red eyes, blood. Oh my god he's Dracula.

He stops pacing abruptly and roughly grabs me by my arm then pulls me out of the cell leading me to a stairway. We slowly march up the splintered stairs and he opens the door while a bright white light flashes as it fully opens.

I get out the door and just stare in amazement at how beautiful the house is compared to the dungeon I was kept in for god knows how long. The floor is marble, I wiggle my bare toes, and heated. The ceiling goes up so high you could fit a 20ft Christmas tree in here, there are chandeliers in each room and a massive staircase going up each side of the room meeting each other at the top.

I'm pulled out of my awe as he roughly nudges me to move and guides me up the staircase. I send him a glare and he just gives me a pointed look.

"If you don't want to get eaten I'd move fast." He says unamused with my protest.

I begrudgingly walk up the stairs pulling my skirt down every so often until we end up outside of a bedroom. The room is nothing like I expected, it's a small room with light pink walls and a canopy bed. A vanity sat on one side of the room while a dresser rested in front of the bed. The walk in closet was full of designer items. I stand there awkwardly realizing this was someone else's room.

I'm so confused.

"This is where you'll be staying, the clothes and everything are yours. I had a maid pick them out in your size." He says before continuing, "Be down stairs for dinner in 30 minutes, don't try to escape I won't think twice about killing you."

He leaves the room slamming the door behind him. I sit down on the bed and rub my hands over my face, he really must think I'm stupid. Obviously I'm not going to try to escape right now.

I have to make a plan first, and a damn good plan at that.

~~~~~~~~

Okay the story's coming together slowly but surely

Rough drafts don't eat but I'm excited to finish and edit 😎

-liv