Before You Read

This story is completely based on my imagination and has nothing to with the real personalities.. Only the storyline is mine.. The credit for the pictures used goes to the respective owners and editors..

A major part of the story is based in Ancient Egyptian era, so the names and looks of the characters will be accordingly..

I've done as much research as I can on the Ancient Egypt civilisation, but still if there's any mistake, kindly forgive me and please help me to correct it..

Your author nim is kinda confused with the ancestry of the Pharaohs (Egyptian king), so I've related them as per the story.. Please don't mind it..

This is the first time I'm writing an ancient story, on top of it, an Egyptian story.. So, once again forgive my mistakes, if any..

Things to remember before reading :

The Kings and Queens are addressed as Pharaohs ..

The Curse of Pharaoh : It is a curse alleged to be cast upon anyone who disturbs the mummy of an ancient Egyptian, especially a pharaoh.

This curse, which does not differentiate between thieves and archaeologists, is claimed to cause bad luck, illness, or death..

• Anyone who disturbs the sleep of the mummy of Pharaoh is punished with death except the one chosen by the Pharaoh himself..

• And only the chosen one could free the Pharaoh from God's curse..

God's Curse : The first born dies before the age of 30 , and their soul remain trapped in the coffin for centuries, until the chosen one opens the coffin and free the Pharaoh from the curse..

• Marriage within close relatives was very common during those times..

(But don't worry, there will be no incest) 

*Happy Reading*