The Journey

It was 6 o'clock in the morning, when the elder who was in red night suit, was pouring coffee for himself and his brother, who was making breakfast while he was still in his white bathrobe..

*Minie making coffee*

*Imagine the lighting to be same as above*

*Koo cooking*

Now you may wonder why are they up so early

Now you may wonder why are they up so early.. Well, our Bambi boy was very excited to visit Egypt, the country with a history of great kings and civilisation as old as mankind..

Minie : *yawns* Here's your coffee.. Why are we even up so early?!

Koo : Cause my flight is at 7:30am ..

Minie : You could have booked the afternoon flight..

Koo : And miss the morning beauty of Cairo?! Never..

Minie : Still.. *yawns*

Koo : Hyungiee.. You didn't have to wake up this early.. I could have gone by my own..

Minie : And?! Leave you alone in another country?! Never.. My meeting will start at 12pm , so I'm free in the morning.. Lemme drop my Kookielet in the airport, and after 2 days, I'll bring my Busan prince to his kingdom..

Koo : *giggles* Hyungiee.. Ok Crown Prince Jimineo.. Now, go and freshen up, I'll almost done with the breakfast..

Minie : As you say, Prince *dramatically bows*

.
.
.

After Breakfast

Minie : Did you take everything you need??

Koo : Yess Hyungiee..

Minie : Phone and charger ??

Koo : Checked

Minie : Wallet ??

Koo : Checked

Minie : Clothes??

The Cursed Pharaoh ☑On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara